6. Kageyama

A/N

Ok so... thank you :)

~Kageyama's POV~ ~a month later~

Since Hinata and I started dating, we hang out a lot more.  But he also really likes to hang out with Kenma, so we often do double dates.  We go to clubs and other fun things like that.  A lot of the time Kuroo and I end up just being the guys who follow behind almost like a stalker.   So Kuroo and I have gotten to know each other a lot more.  He was a cool guy actually.  I could see why Kenma was dating him...

The more we started to hang out with Kenma and Kuroo the more Hinata seemed to be growing distant from me.  He often canceled date night on me saying he had to take care of his little sister, but then on Kenma's Instagram, I see pictures of them together at a club or something.  It hurt me because he wasn't being honest with me.  I have no clue why I haven't broken up with him yet.  Probably cause I love him too much.  I can't really imagine my life without him.  But I mean I guess I should since he isn't really in my life right now.  I just keep saying "I'll give him one more chance."

One day I couldn't take it anymore.

~Present time~ ~Third person POV~

Kageyama and Hinata met up with Kuroo and Kenma at the fair.  They had plans to hang out all together at the fair for the day.  something was off with Kenma and Kuroo though.  On their way to the fair, they had gotten into an argument and they weren't on good terms at the moment.  When Kenma saw Hinata his mood brightened and he ran to him. 

"Shoyo!" He said happily and hugged Hinata.

"Hi, Kenma," the other replied.

"Let's go inside," Hinata said pulling away from the hug.  Kenma looked at Kuroo.

"Yea let's get away from this asshole," he grabbed Hinata's hand and dragged him to the ticket booth.  Kageyama looked at Kuroo.  

Kuroo was looking down to the ground hiding his face. Kageyama walked over to him and hugged him.  Kuroo got stiff for a second out of surprise. But he gave in after a few seconds and hugged back. While in the hug Kuroo smelled something he never would have thought he would smell on Kageyama.

A/N

Sorry, it's short!

7/30/23

Damn... even I'm pissed it was that short!!