24.

/At this point during the chapters (until further notice) the POV will be switching so I'm not gonna be putting who the POV is in the chapter. 

anyway, this will be angst :)

Will also have (vanilla kinda)smut, cussing, and technically non-consent

Tsukishima POV 

(btw he has a towel wrapped around his waist already)

He is crying... why what happened?  Was it something I did?  He started acting weird in the shower when he was putting conditioner in my hair.  He has been quiet since.  Did I do something?  Did I upset him?  Why did he say I can't call him Tobio anymore?

"Give me the towel."  He was covering his manhood and wasn't looking at me.  Avoiding my eyes.  He reached his hand out to grab the towel from me.  But I wanted answers first.

"What happened?  We were just smiling and laughing... then something happened?  What was it? I wanna fix it."  I couldn't think of anything.  I was desperate to figure out what was going on.  I needed to know what I did wrong this time...

He wasn't answering me.

"What did I do wrong..." I said looking the opposite way of him but handing him the towel.  I felt tears flow down my face.

Damn, it...

"C-can you please just get me some clothes..."  He was still looking away from me, leaning against the counter wrapped in the towel.  He pushed himself back up on the counter and curled himself up so the towel was wrapping his whole body from his shoulders down to his feet which were poking out a tiny bit.

"Yeah..."  I walked to my closet and got two pairs of black sweatshirts, boxers, and a shirt for him in case he wanted one.  When I went back into the bathroom Kageyama was standing up leaning against the counter for support.  I rush over to him and reach for his elbows for support.  He looks up at me and hits my hands away before I can touch him.

"Don't touch me!"  His crying had gotten worse.  Tears streamed down from his eyes and he looked so upset and broken.

"I'm sorry..."

"heh... no you're not" was his response.

"What do you mean, of course I am!  I don't wanna make you upset, I don't wanna hurt you!"  I felt tears welling up in my eyes again.

"SO I AM MORE IMPORTANT?!  DAMN IT TSUKISHIMA GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!!"  He was yelling at me.  What was he talking about?

More important...

"Kags-"

"Just hand me the clothes."  He turned away from me with his hand out like he did with the towel.  I sigh handing him the clothes.  I walk to the door to my bathroom, I open it to leave, and get changed out of the bathroom to give him space. 

SMACK

I turn around as fast as I can to see Kageyama collapsed on the floor, still naked with boxers in his hand.  I run over to him.  I reach out to help him as he sits up but he smacks my hands away again.  I was extremely frustrated at this point.

"Please let me help you damn it!"  I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.  "I just wanna help you.  I know you are really mad at me, and I don't know why still, but I wanna help you!  So please... let me help you."  In the end, he finally looked at me for the first time since we had gotten out of the shower.  His face automatically softened when he saw how much I was crying.  He could tell I meant it...