22. Tsukki

Angst, fluff

Tsukki's POV

He hung up on me...

of course he did! Why would he come help a person like you?!

No... you're wrong. He is different. We wanted to help.

No one wants to help you.

I pushed the voices aside for now and got worried about Kageyama. What happened... why did he hang up?

I ended up calming down the voices telling me things that tore me down, but the other voices spoke up. The ones that make me think something bad happened to the people I love. I sat there wondering if Kageyama was okay. About a half hour later I heard my front door rattle. The only person who has a key is me. The only people I told about the spare were Suga, Daichi, and Asahi. They are my upper- class-men so I trust them the most. But they all had plans and were out of town...

There was one other person who knew about the spare key. Someone I've been hanging out with a lot more lately.

Kageyama!?

I quickly get up when I hear

"T-Tsukki where a-are you..."

I rushed to where the voice was coming from and heard a thud. When I get there I find Kageyama on the ground not moving. My heart dropped as I rushed over to him and pulled him onto my lap.

"Kageyama... come on wake up." I tried waking him up but he wasn't. I carefully picked him up aware that he was wearing a skirt and I was unsure what he did or didn't have on under.

I laid him on my bed and that's when I noticed something was off about him. His stomach physically looked bloated. It looked like he was full of something. I carefully moved him into my bathroom and while I was carrying him that's when I noticed the hickeys on his neck. But one stuck out in particular. It was so deep it looked like it almost if not had broken skin depending on the newness of it. I sat him on my toilet seat and gently took the shirt off. I examined the many marks on his body. Scratches, hickeys, etc.

Well,  as long as they make him happy I guess.

I started running some water to get him cleaned up like a good friend would. But I soon heard something.

"N-no..." Kageyama began talking in his sleep. "No...NO!! STOP!!" I turned off the water and rushed over and shook him awake.

"Kageyama! Kageyama wake up!!"

He jumped awake and clung to me, but soon flinched and pulled away a bit.

"Hey... are you okay? You were screaming no. Like you were having a nightmare..."

"I was..." he said looking away. He looked sad. ready to burst into tears. Based on the redness of his eyes he already has been crying.

"What was it about? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though," I said bringing my hand to his face and moving some of his hair. He looked at me like he wanted to tell me something, but looked at the shower.

"Were you going to take a shower or something?"

"Oh," I had completely forgotten about the shower water running. "Well no... I was running it for you. I was gonna make you a bath... or shower whichever one you wanted." He smiled slightly.

"Thanks. I wanna take a shower since it's faster." He looked down and turned red. I guess he just realized that he didn't have a shirt on. But we change in the club room all the time, so why is this different?