You Make My Day Even Brighter

Just two random drabbles I wrote.

-linebreak-

You see, Giyuu has this thing he likes to do when she won't go to bed when it's night. He always does it, which he has to use more often than not. It starts with him coming into her study complaining about it being cold, she tells him to go to sleep. He waits a few minutes and does it again, the same response.

Then he enters the room walks to her in her chair, encasing her in his arms, and brings the back of the chair flush with his chest, laying his head on top of hers. "Do you needing something Giyuu?" She voices a muffled noise slips past his lips, "Hmmm?" she said.

"You're warm,"

"Oh ho, is that it? Well, you're very cold," He lets out a huff of breath and hugs her even tighter. "Hush, warmth,"

"Is that what I am to you? Personal heather nonetheless?" She speaks back with a playful tone, hitting his chest with her hand. He doesn't say much but hug her a little tighter, pressing a kiss onto her head as she carries on with her work.

They don't end up staying up like that for too long, he ends up dragging her back to bed complaining about it being cold without her, which granted it is but she ignores it in favor for teasing him some more. And before she knows it, she's in bed, encased in his arms wrapped around her tightly as if afraid to let her go. But she doesn't mind, she snuggles back into his chest with a smile on her face, peacefully drifting off as the night passes by without them.

-linebreak

Anytime he gets injured she does something, it's a sweet gesture, one that shouldn't make him as flustered it does but it does.

Carefully, she intertwines her soft hand in his rough ones and gently kisses his knuckles, calloused with fighting yet nonetheless she still does it every time. And every time it brings a small smile to his face which she kisses of and makes it even brighter.