HOLD IT! You Forgot Something...

Not very often they see someone wandering in the back of her Mansion, a man, he looks out of place but with Kocho's reassurances, they don't ponder much on it, at least until the man makes himself present at a meeting.

A/N: Big shoutout to DJKPHOP for brainstorming this with me. Go give them a follow and thanks!

-linebreak-

Shinobu remembers it like yesterday when it happened. It was half a year into her time of being hashira, newly appointed, and still a bit of a fresh face when it came to these meetings. 

She knew most of them, she's had experience in caring for them on multiple occasions, and one of them would actually be responsible for how she met her mansion's physician- her- assistant and now partner, Tomioka Giyuu; Shinobu met said man through Sabito, the local Water Hashira. Giyuu, who was unable to slay demons due to an injury he acquired, due to a background in prior medical knowledge had taken to be the man's personal, traveling medic. Not that that was a bad thing, he needed it desperately. 

And so they met, they bonded over their shared work in medicine, and soon found themselves in a relationship. With Oyakata-sama's permission, despite not being a trained member of the corps, he became a part of it, the medical side at least. With the medical knowledge of old and more recent medical techniques used in the normal world- the one, she classified as such due to no one knowing or knowing very little of the existence of demons- could be helpful in advancing the medical techniques they use today.

Also, having someone skilled enough- in some fields not all, he wasn't as social as his friend was nor her- to hold down the fort while she was away on missions. Aoi and the other girls were skilled enough to handle it if they needed to, but an extra hand never hurt anyone. In essence, the current water hashira is responsible for the two coming in contact and also the only one aware of the following information out of all the hashira. 

She's not sure how it happened, but they barely ever crossed paths with him, only saw him in the background of the mansion, and whenever they asked she brushed it off, focusing back on what she was before. So no one knows about him, no one knows of him by accident, after all, she wasn't sure how to introduce him to any of the pillars. It's not like she could go up to them and say 'Hey, here's my physician assistant and my boyfriend, sorry I haven't told you about him despite the fact I've been dating him for years now. Anyway, how's your day going?' yeah exactly.

So she was currently thinking about a way to go around introducing them, maybe a double date with Uzui or Kanroji or Iguro, cooking with Rengoku, sharing tea with Shinazugawa, watching the koi pond or clouds with Tokito, and maybe meditating with Himejima. Too bad she didn't get to choose any of those options because he had chosen for her. 

It was a hashira meeting it took place at, it was a sunny day, half a year into her working at Corps as the newly appointed Insect Hashira when it happened

"Please, wait!" A voice had suddenly exclaimed as the meeting had just begun. Looks of shock reflected across the faces of the present pillar as they turned towards the left path.

There stood a man, poised, stood straight, and tall, shoulders back with his hands clasped in front, and a stoical expression, yet in the depths of their eyes was a small flickering flame of determination hidden away. The man's hair was inky locks, spikey bangs curved off to the right side of his face, his hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail that was spiked out from behind his neck, there was a voluminous amount of it that it seemed to be longer than it first appeared. His eyes were a dark blue, like the sea at night.

He wore a dark blue yukata with a pastel blue wave pattern on it and a juban, a red haori covering most of it, his pants were an ash gray colored umanori-styled hakama, and underneath it were white tabi's paired with plain zori's. He didn't look like a kakushi or a member of the Corps., but instead a regular person- that's a lie, the patterned yukata looked expensive. Everyone else just grew more confused than before, who was this random stranger impeding their meeting and why was he holding a letter in his hands?