A/N: Role!Swap Au

Would you like to see more on the Role!Swap au because I did a lot of swapping. Though I wasn't sure when it came to the Sensei's and stuff like that

video is for a refence

Here's some information.

Everyone's backstories and reasonings are different than canon, and some(A LOT) I need to finish.

Examples:

Inosuke wants to marry because he promised his mother that when he grew up he'd marry a beautiful girl, after she died, he got so dead set on it he fell into debt. Not letting that stop him, a person who taught lightning breathing saw his determination and decided to hone that skill and helped pay off his debt so he could train them.

Zenitsu, a coward who hides his identity under a mask so no one can recognize him. Not much is known about him except that after being abandoned by his parents he was raised by his grandpa who was eventually killed by a demon, after that he ran into the forest and hasn't been seen of recently.

After seeing how much her brother helped them, Nezuko insisted on taking the coal down for him, letting him spend time with their baby brother who missed him dearly. You know what happens next.

Tanjiro is currently a demon and became one trying to defend his family from Muzan Kibujistu. he was spared by Shinobu Kocho after her seeing a difference.

After a demon attacked his and his sister's home in the middle of the night, Giyuu didn't leave without getting his back permanently damaged. Tsutako managed to rush him into a nearby doctor's inn to attend to his wounds not without consequences, having to work for the inn for no pay until her brother was fully healed. Once fully healed they were kicked out and Tsutako became a demon slayer, Giyuu unable to become one due to the strain of using regular breathing styles would put on his back, so he settled for helping people who got injured so they wouldn't suffer like him. With that, he developed his own style and worked side by and side with his sister along with occasionally Makomo and Sabito. After his sister got attacked by a demon, instead of dying to her injuries she died to an illness, he swore that he'd train to slay as many demons as he could along with help heal as many too, and after a talk with Sabito, he wears his sister smile in hopes he can bring everyone the same joy she did. He becomes a pillar sometime after her death and has been one for 5 years, he has a respectful reputation but is known for cruelty to show demons no mercy whatsoever.

After making a vow with Tsutako on her death bed, Sabito swore to help protect her little brother from harm, along with an apology for not telling her about how he smelt a demon nearby on the night before her and her fiance's marriage, with that demon ending up being her fiance. Giyuu is currently unaware of that fact, he's also in a relationship with Makomo and isn't good at hiding it.

Despite being 2 years older than Giyuu, Makomo is his Tusgoku, due to the recent transition from water breathing to flower, he decided to help her out with the said transition. She has had both training in breathing styles and being a kakushi to help relieve stress off of the butterfly mansion as a whole. She, like Sabito, doesn't remember her last name so she goes just by Makomo. She has been working on making a combo-move with Giyuu that incorporates a breathing style of water he can actually use without potentially ripping open his old scars.

Shinobu Kocho once thought as weak as worked herself to become stronger after her older sisters death, only working even harder as she lost both Kanao and Aoi to demons attacking them at Final Selection once they both got separated. After that she vowed to kill every demon that ever killed her path, viewing them all as dirty sacks of meat for worthless that dirt. She is the current water pillar and became one a few months before she encountered Tanjiro and Nezuko, managing to defeat Sabito who had been training for months to become one with ease. She's known for her shitty reputation and how she yells at anyone and everyone who pisses her, a hair-trigger temper, not many people want to talk to her with fear of getting yelled at, Giyuu being the only one who can tolerate it due to being used to it with living with Sabito and Makomo, even then she still aggravates him. She's also known for her haori which has a butterfly pattern on or half and fades into a plain white one on the other, a purple butterfly pin holding the haori together in the front.

Kyojuro Rengoku is the current sound pillar, his loud demeanor is no surprise to anyone with his current occupation. He is rumored to have already been wed but no one can confirm it. ( Still working on it)

Tengen Uzui is the current flame pillar yet despite that he screams, a lot, see video above at point 8:19 what it is like to see him fight. (still being worked on)

Mitsuri and Obanai have been swapped but I do not know their pasts well enough to say anything about it yet, like Tengen

Might make more on it if ya'll want it. Anyway, yell at me in the comments.