A Penny For Your Thoughts, and a Quarter Not to Say Them

"I'm going to confess to you on Valentine's Day so wait for me after school, okay?"

"Eh?!"

Or

In high school au, where both Shinobu and Giyuu are students, she plans to confess her love to him after school.

-linebreak-

A/N: Yes it is based on that one audio, I just couldn't resist it. 

-linebreak-

There are many things that could be used to describe her, partly passive-aggressive at times, kind, caring, mean, petty but most importantly ambitious and unafraid. It took a lot to make her embarrassed for she was not a bashful person in nature. But the best word to describe her overall would be:

Determined.

Which is why she's even gotten into this predicament in the first place. When it comes to dealing with Tomioka, some things are best put bluntly with him, just like how he does the same for his words, she'll do the same with hers. 

"I'm going to confess to you on Valentine's Day so wait for me after school, okay?" Is what she tells him as she approaches him at lunch on the rooftop where he eats alone. 

"Eh?!"

"You're free after school, right?" She asked, leaning in languidly as she folded her arms over her chest. 

With a face as red as his own blood, the guy nodded, a closed fist over his mouth. 

Shinobu beamed, "Then be prepared!"

Giyuu's face grew somehow brighter, and he gave her a curt nod again, covering his rosy red face. "Okay..."

The girl's confusion stemmed from this as she watched the man in front of her have the same pallor as a tomato. She tilted her head to the side, raising a finger up to her lips. 

"Why is your face all red?"

Peeking between the cracks of his fingers, he muttered:

"Cuz' this is essentially a confession,"

At those words, Shinobu's expression matched the other teen's. "Ah!"

And then that shocked expression broke into a pleasant grin as she cupped his cold hands in her warm ones. 

"And is there a problem with that?" Tomioka tries to stutter out a response but fails to do so, looking away with a flustered expression. 

"Exactly!" She giggled, walking closer to him. "When I see something I want I know I just have to go for it!" 

Her tone is teasing, with hidden intent underneath as she approaches him, her posture unassuming but with her things were never what they seemed. "I can't help it," She approached him, standing tall on her toes in front of him, one hand smoothing down the lapel of his jacket the other gripping at his sleeve holding her in place. "I see something I want and I go after it,"

She leans upwards, breath gently ghosting the shell of his ear, a devious smile painting her lips. "What about you Giyuu-san? Have you never wanted something so much that you take things into your own hands?" He shivers underneath her and it makes that smile of her's grow even bigger.

Giggling, Shinobu pulls away and starts to walk off.

"See you after school, Giyuu-san!" She waved him goodbye and Giyuu can only stand there and think about what just happened. He thinks he might have gained a girlfriend. But then again he's not really sure.

After school Shinobu confirms that yes, yes he did