twenty-seven

"It's okay, I'm fine honey, don't worry," Chaeyoung whispered groggily to Yeontan who was whining while roaming around her form on the cold bathroom floor

"It's okay, I'm fine honey, don't worry," Chaeyoung whispered groggily to Yeontan who was whining while roaming around her form on the cold bathroom floor. She pat his head soothingly to calm him down.

The horrifying sounds escaping her a moment ago must have scared him greatly.

She sighed heavily and leaned her forehead against the toilet seat, exhaustion taking over her body.

There was nothing in this world she hated more than her disorder. It was messing up with her life to the point where she was starting to give up on herself. Give up on the chance of ever getting better.

It's like the disorder was carved into her being. Like she wasn't herself without it anymore.

''Come on, out with it, who told you to plate yourself so much food, huh?''

''This is all your fault, you shouldn't have eaten so much, you know the consequences. Throw it out!''

''You deserve the hunger! Look at yourself! Don't you feel disgusting?''

''You should have known better than to eat all of that! Do you want me and your father to starve? Because that's what it fucking looks like at every dinner!''

''I'm ashamed for having a pig like you as my daughter. Now I won't let you out of here till you throw it all out.''

Sighing at the bitter memories she scrambled up to her feet before approaching the sink to get the disgusting taste out of her mouth.

Once she was done she walked to her bed tiredly, plopping down with a sigh, her head throbbing.

''Maybe Jimin is right. I should start looking for help.''