forty-four

''And now I'm falling for ya, falling for ya, I know I shouldn't but I, I just can't stop myself from falling for ya, falling for ya, can't hold on any longer, and now I'm falling for you~''

''I think I'm gonna be sick,'' grunted Taehyung.

Sending him a glare, Chaeyoung brought over the plates with their dinner to the coffee table, swinging her hips and humming to the song coming from her TV, the Teen Beach Movie currently on.

Slumping down to the ground she brushed her hair back, smiling proudly at the dinner she prepared for the three of them.

She loved cooking, as ironic as it was considering her relationship with food.

''This looks amazing Chae!'' cheered Jimin, already grabbing his chopsticks to dig in, making her smile widely.

''We obviously have different definitions of amazing,'' muttered Taehyung under his breath. She threw yet another glare his way.

''No one is forcing you to eat, just sit still and starve for all I care,'' she hissed, making him scowl at her before he took the chopsticks slowly.

Clicking her tongue she looked away from him, catching Jimin looking at her with a suggestive smile. She frowned, not understanding the look.

''You two bicker like an old married couple,'' he mused, making her blush unintentionally as she watched him with widened eyes.

''Jimin, shut it before I show my chopsticks down your throat.'' At Taehyung's threat, Jimin immediately looked down at his plate with a gulp and Chaeyoung chuckled with a shake of her head.

And as the two ate away, Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile in triumph as she watched Taehyung basically scarf down his food.

''So what's the plan for tonight?'' she asked, pushing the food around her plate with her chopsticks.

''I dunno, stay in and watch anime?'' pondered Jimin, making her narrow her eyes at him.

''We do that almost every day.''

''So why not today as well?'' grumbled Taehyung. Chaeyoung sighed, looking at the two disapprovingly.

''You two are boring.''

''Look who's talking.''

''Excuse me?''

''You heard me.'' If looks could kill, Taehyung would be already bleeding on the ground.

''Well, what do you suggest we do then?'' piped in Jimin, trying to ease the tension as the two kept glaring at each other.

''Well,'' she huffed, looking away from Taehyung, ''what about the arcade?''

''Nah.''

''The movies?''

''There's nothing interesting tonight.''

''The bar downtown?''

''Don't feel like it.'' Sighing heavily she rubbed her temples.

This was a nightmare.

Looking out the window she thought of other places they could go to when suddenly she got an idea.

''How about we go watch the sunset?'' The two boys looked at her oddly.

''That's lame,'' muttered Taehyung.

''No, you are lame.''

''You little-''

''Let's do it then!'' interrupted Jimin once again, clapping his hands. Chaeyoung smiled widely, nodding.

''Oh for fuck's sake,'' grumbled Taehyung under his breath.