Chapter 10

Zahira

I didn't even know what to say. Or how to feel. Or remember how to breathe at this point.

Call me dramatic but it's not everyday your boyfriend gets chosen to compete in a very dangerous tournament and your god brother gets chosen somehow.

Welcome to Hogwarts.

"Zahira."

I jumped at the sound and looked to see Ginny and Hermione staring down at me. I looked around to see everyone else has gone while Serena and Ella were waiting for me by the doors.

"Are you ok? You've been staring into space for a few minutes," Hermione frowned.

"Yea... yes uh... I have to go find Cedric and Harry-"

"They're with Dumbledore. They're trying to figure out how Harry put his name-,"

"You think he put his name in the goblet?" I asked cutting Hermione off.

She seem hesitant to respond until I cut in again, "Clearly you don't think Harry managed to break trough Dumbledore's charms?"

Hermione stood quiet and Ginny frowned at me. I raised an eyebrow at them and got to my feet.

"Shame," I mumbled before walking off.

I approached Serena and Ella as they gave me a pitiful smile. I linked arms with them releasing a big groan before walking down the halls.

"Everything will be alright Z," Ella reassured.

"I don't know. I guess Cedric can handle himself but Harry? How did this even happen?" I sighed.

Just as I asked that question the four champions turned the corner. Cedric smiled almost immediately rushing towards me. Unfortunately for me his smile was contagious and I couldn't help but smile at his happiness.

He wrapped his arms around me and we rocked back and forth. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and his hands rubbed up and down my sides.

"Congratulations love," I mumbled and he parted from me holding my face in his hands delicately.

"Thank you. Having you on my side means everything to me," he smiled

"Hate to burst your bubble but she might root for her god brother over you," Serena laughed.

Cedric rolled his eyes laughing as well and I shook my head at her.

Which reminds me.

"Harry James Potter Evans!!" I spat and turned towards him.

His face paled immediately and he shifted nervously.

"Listen i swear I didn't-"

"I don't doubt you Harry. I'm just worried," I frowned before wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Guys shes hugging me I don't know how to feel," Harry mumbled awkwardly.