Chapter 24

Serena

I was now slow dancing across the dance floor with Theo.

Mostly everyone has gone back to their dormitories either because they wanted to bang or had to leave early for home.

The night has been ... quite eventful to say the least. But it turned out to be an overall good night.

(Best Part- Daniel Caesar & H.E.R is playing)

"So that kiss with Malfoy?" Theo smirked twirling me around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed. "What about it?"

"Is there something there?" He asked.

"What? No. Why?"

"I mean we'll that kiss definitely seemed a bit ... I don't know," he replied.

"He literally kissed Hermione the same way and he hates her so? Your point?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. You guys were dancing and everything before. He's comfortable around you," Theo stated meeting my eyes.

"Why is that so shocking?" I asked. "We were just being cordial."

"I don't know if you've been living underneath the shrieking shack but he's kind of an asshole," he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"He's misunderstood."

"And you're defending him. He tears your best friend."

"So do you. And Zahira starts it sometimes-"

"Serena I'm warning you because I love you dearly. Be careful with Draco. Once you're sucked into his shit... you won't be able to get out," Theo said sternly.

I stared at him for a moment and shook my head. "There's nothing to worry about Theo. It's not like that."

"If you say so. I just... his family... it's dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to you," he sighed pulling me in closer.

"I know Theo and I love you for being protective. But relax ok?"

He nodded and I brought him into a hug still dancing side to side. His arms tightened around me and we danced in silence.

"I'm getting kinda tired. You wanna head up?" He asked releasing me.

"I wanna take a picture first. Come," I smiled pulling him towards the photo booth.

We climbed in and it was a tight space. He sat down first and he pulled me onto his lap. I closed the curtain for privacy and pressed start.

The first picture we hugged each other tightly smiling.

Our second picture we did funny faces.

Our third picture we were genuinely giving face.

And our last picture Theo gripped my chin and leaned in pressing his lips onto my cheek. I smiled widely closing my eyes shut and the picture was taken. I pulled away from him and we climbed out. We took our strips and looked them over.