Chapter 16

Ella

"Ella get up."

I opened my eyes jumping in a sitting position.

"Relax it's just me," Serena yawned.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:12 am.

"What the hell?" I asked confused.

"Sorry but McGonagall wants you right now," Serena explained and I raised an eyebrow at her.

I got to my feet and quickly put on my robes. Once I finished getting ready, I walked out the door and down to the common room. McGonagall was standing patiently in the middle of the room and I gave her a smile.

"Good morning Professor. Is everything alright?" I asked approaching her.

"Good morning Ms. Diggory. Follow me," she replied and turned around.

"Ok then..." I mumbled and did as told.

We walked down the empty halls of Hogwarts and we eventually approached Dumbledore's office. We entered his office and he was pacing back and forth. I looked to my left and saw Cedric here as well. Professor Snape was present and the door locked behind us. Dumbledore said a silencing charm and took in a deep breath.

Now I was worried.

"Good morning Ella. Please have a seat," Dumbledore smiled and I hesitantly did as told.

"W-Whats going on?" I asked.

"This information will not be easy to process but for your best of interest and pretty much your safety, I must tell you this Ms.Diggory," Dumbledore sighed and I felt my stomach doing literally flips.

"Your father... he's not Amos," Dumbledore stated and I froze.

"What do you.. what do you mean?" Cedric asked confused sitting up.

"You two do not share the same father. Your father is Barty Crouch Jr," Dumbledore replied and the room stood silent.

I saw Cedric get to his feet and he and Dumbledore were exchanging words but I couldn't hear a thing. I completed blacked out. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Impossible.

"Are you going to say anything?!" Cedric yelled looking in my direction.

I jumped at his tone and got to my feet.

"Why are you yelling at me Cedric?! I'm the one who got the bad fucking news!" I yelled.

"Because I told you that mom wasn't who you thought she was and you threw dad! I told you!!! And you decided to go with her-"

"I was a child Cedric I'm still a child! Stop blaming me just because I wanted my mother!" I cried. "And until I don't know the story I would still defend her!"

"Yea sounds just about right. You're defending a woman who cheated on an innocent man by giving it up to a fucking death eater!" He growled and I stepped closer to him.