Chapter 21

Zahira

Once I turned the corner to go down the stairs I met eyes with Cedric. He completely stopped his conversation and placed his hand on his friend's chest signaling for him to be quiet.

I began to slowly descend the stairs smiling and his eyes wouldn't leave me as he walked over to meet me. Once we met each other, he grabbed the sides of my face and pressed his lips onto mine hard.

"Baby you're gonna get lipstick all over your mouth," I giggled parting from him.

"I truly don't care. You look beautiful," he mumbled looking me in awe.

"Ok maybe you don't but the last thing I need is to be teased about the red stains before we even go inside," I laughed wiping his mouth. "But thank you. You look amazing Cedric."

He gave me a wide smile and he took out his wand. He mumbled a spell and sparks began to show. They took form in a beautiful corsage that matched my dress and he took it in his hands.

"May i?" He asked and I nodded quickly letting out my arm.

He attached it with shaky hands and I smiled at the gesture. I admired it once more and he stood next to me. He let out his arm and I grabbed onto it before we began walking towards the other champions.

Once Harry took sight of me his eyes widened and he smiled. I released Cedric and I went over to him and he let out his hands. I grabbed onto them and he raised them looking at me.

"You look beautiful sis," he smiled.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I smiled at him before bringing him into a hug.

"Can we take a picture for dad?" I asked.

"Of course," he sniffed and I parted from him.

I took out my personal camera and Cedric looked at it curiously.

"Muggle thing," I laughed and he nodded amused. I showed him the button to press to take the picture and gave it to him.

"Ready?" Cedric asked.

Harry wrapped an arm around my waist and we both smiled at the camera. Cedric took the picture and a photo came out from underneath it. I quickly grabbed it and waited for the picture to show.

Once it did I smiled satisfied and showed it to Harry.

"He's going to love it," Harry smiled. "Can I have a copy for my room back at the Dursley's? I have a picture frame of my parents and I and i would like to have one of us."

"Of course Harry. I'll send you one," I replied giving him another hug.

"Good luck out there," Harry said towards me and Cedric.

"Says the one with two left feet," I joked and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ready my love?" Cedric asked.

"Yes," I smiled taking his arm.

We all lined up ready to make the grand entrance. I looked over at Hermione who was holding onto Krum and winked at her. She smiled excitedly holding onto his arm with both hands.