Chapter 15

Serena

"Serena come on! You have to show face for Cedric at least," Zahira begged.

"Z I love you but I'm not in a party mood."

"That's crazy because you're coming and I will drag you there so at least decide to look cute," she snapped and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to help me?" I asked Ella pleasingly.

"Nope Im on Zahira's side. You're coming with us," she smirked.

"I hate you both," I groaned.

"You don't but it's ok," Z laughed opening up her makeup bag.

"What's up with you and Theo?" Ella asked.

"I- huh?" I blinked.

"Right... I been meaning to ask that," Zahira added.

"Nothing. Ok not nothing but we kiss sometimes. But there's no feelings. We care about each other duh but it's like a ..."

"Friends with benefits?" Zahira asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I mean I guess. Speaking of things I wanted to ask... who did you dream about Z?" I asked turning to her smirking.

Her face flushed completely and she turned around shaking her head.

"Im not answering that," she replied

"No no no... tell us who it is. It's not a big deal," Ella said.

"This is literally the worse timing to say it," Zahira laughed.

"Girl just say it," I pushed.

"Not saying it. Maybe a few drinks in I'll admit it," she winked.

"Whus," I teased.

-

We walked in the Hufflepuff common room and the whole school was practically here already. Well the upperclassmen with a few selected around our grade. We walked further into the room and there were a lot of people dancing. Usually there are people dancing but not like this. It seems everyone was just in a huge celebrating mood.

"Is Harry and his sidekicks coming?" I asked Zahira.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Doubt it. They're all about solving mysteries and shit you know?"

We laughed at the joke and I was suddenly picked up into the air. I was spun around and settled back down to come face to face with Theo.

"I have been waiting for your ass to get here," he smirked before bringing me into a hug.

"I can't believe you're here," I laughed.

"I like Cedric. He's pretty cool. Plus hufflepuffs got the best dope," he winked and I laughed shaking my head.

" I'm glad you're here because now I have a dance partner since they have their boyfriends," I replied.