Chapter 25

Serena

"Love you gotta get up."

I opened my eyes and groaned at the sunlight piercing through the curtains. I felt a slight tug in my arm, most likely Theo trying to wake me.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning and stretching.

I sat up against the headboard and saw Theo packing a luggage.

"I thought you were staying here for the holidays," I stated.

"It's 10 and I am. This is your suitcase I just wanted you to get enough rest," he smiled looking at me over his shoulder.

I smiled at him and sighed. Theo was going to be here all alone and the thought of it made me sad.

"Theo .. why don't you come to my place? It's not right you're spending the holidays alone," I frowned.

"Serena don't start you do this every year," he groaned.

"Ok and? I don't like the idea of you being here by yourself. Please come home with me I'm sure father won't mind-"

"Serena no."

"Theodore yes."

"Serena I don't even know your father like that and he's not particularly the welcoming type-"

"Theo please. If I talk to him first and he says yes will you come?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip.

He stared at me seriously for a moment and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

"Ha!" I cheered jumping off the bed.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and went into his bathroom. I quickly showered and did my normal morning routine. I put on muggle sweatpants and my slytherin holiday sweater. My hair was braided into two and I only applied gloss.

I walked out of the bathroom and Theo was sitting on his bed lazily.

"Pack you idiot," I snapped.

"Your father didn't say yes."

"He will now PACK!" I commanded.

He rolled his eyes once more and got to his feet. I smiled victoriously and quickly ran out his door. I ran down the staircase and into the common room. I slammed hard into another person nearly losing my balance.

"Holy shit- I'm sorry-"

I cut myself seeing Draco adjusting his stance too.

"Now I know we're all excited to leave but no need to run Snape," he smirked.

"Can't help it. I want to get the fuck out of here," I laughed.

Draco and I walked side by side out of the dungeons and headed down the hall.

"Do you know if Theo is staying here?" He asked.