Chapter 12

Serena

I quickly walked into the locker rooms and threw my broom to the side. I was shaking.

I don't how long I can play in the team with Blaise and Pansy cheering for him at EVERY practice. It was driving me crazy. I sat on a bench and hid my face into my hands releasing a frustrated sigh.

After about 10 minutes everyone else left and I was still in the same position. Once the last person left I burst into a few tears. I covered my outfit trying to muffle my cries but it was hard. I share a dorm with the girl he cheated on me with and Ella is always with Cedric. So even being in the room was hard for me. And on my free time if Theo wasn't in detention I was... alone.

And I understood it. I'm not mad at Zahira or Ella. If it were my boyfriend or brother in the tournament I will be doing the same. But I'm just ... lonely.

The curtains moved to the side and I looked to see my father. He froze at the sight of me crying and I quickly wiped my tears standing to my feet.

"Sorry father-"

"Why are you crying?" He asked still stiff.

I shook my head at the question and his stare grew angry.

"Follow me. Now," he ordered and I sighed doing as told.

We walked out of the locker room and I saw Draco, Blaise and Adrian talking amongst themselves. They stopped talking immediately and looked over at me. Adrian waved at me sweetly while Blaise stared me down as tense as can be. Draco nodded at me and I waved at him and Adrian.

I looked at Blaise and felt my throat tighten up for a split second. But then I remembered. He doesn't deserve me. I looked away flipping my hair over my shoulder and marched down to the castle behind my father.

We entered the castle and made it to his office. He held open the door for me and let me step in first. I sat on the chair in front of his desk and he sat in his chair behind it. He conjured up two mugs of tea and sat back.

"Why were you crying?" He asked more relaxed.

"So you know I was dating Blaise-"

"Unfortunately yes," he answered looking disgusted.

"Well yes. We broke up," I continued.

"For what reason?" He asked taking a sip of his tea.

"He... he was involved with Parkinson," I replied and he froze.

Shit.

"Darling.. I'm so sorry... how long has this been going on?" Father asked leaning forward.

"A bit over a month since we split. I'm not sad that he cheated on me anymore. I just... I just can't understand why. What.. what is wrong with me you know? B-but it's nothing father really-"

He slammed his mug on his table making me jump and the mug broke into pieces. He stood to his feet leaning over his table.

"There is nothing wrong with you do you understand me? HE made a foolish decision and something is wrong with HIM. NOT YOU! Don't ever let someone else's actions dictate who you are!" He yelled and tears began flowing down my face.