Chapter 14

Serena

"Blaise-" I spat getting to my feet.

"Don't even say a word to me right now. Theo you're a terrible friend! How dare you go after her-"

Theo jumped to his feet quickly and said, "You don't got a right to be upset. At me maybe but her? Don't go there!"

"I have every right to be upset with the BOTH of you!" He yelled.

"First of all no you DONT!! You cheated on ME!! I didn't cheat on you!" I screamed.

"But you're whoring around with my friend though-"

Theo jumped over the couch and stood within a foot from Blaise. I ran around the couch quickly and grabbed onto Theo's arm.

"Call her a whore again and you'll be in the hospital wing until Valentines Day," Theo threatened clenching his fists.

"Theo please don't-"

"But she is though. Theo? Really Serena? Who's next? Goyle? Draco?" Blaise asked stating me down.

"Stop blaming her Blaise. I made the first move," Theo said snapping his fingers in front of Blaise's face.

Blaise looked at Theo intensely slapping his hand away from his face. "Why would you do that? That's my ex-"

"Ok I give you that one but we're not together. And it's also none of your business. You say you're my friend but you've ditched your friends for Pansy. We haven't even spoken in weeks so don't even try the friend card!" Theo yelled and I gripped onto his arm tighter.

"Theo," I mumbled but he didn't even show a sign that he was listening to me.

"So that makes it ok? I know I fucked up but you know how much she means to me-"

"Not enough if you chose fucking Pansy!" Theo interrupted.

"Theo please stop," I begged feeling my throat tighten.

Theo looked over at me and took in a deep breath. Blaise looked at me and all I saw was anger.

"Do you have anything to say?" Blaise asked with his voice trembling.

I did. I had so much to say. But I couldn't in front of Theo. I looked at Theo and he nodded at me.

He kissed my cheek lightly before saying, "If you need me just yell and I'll fly down here."

He turned to face Blaise and said, "Touch her and you're 6 feet under."

Blaise rolled his eyes and Theo bumped his shoulder while he walked towards the staircase. Once we heard the door close Blaise gestured to the couch. I walked over to it and sat slowly beyond scared. I had no idea how this conversation was going to go let alone start.

He sat a good two feet from me and he leaned forward looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I.. I had no right to judge you and Theo but can you understand my shock?" He asked calmly.