Chapter 4

Zahira

"Babe," Cedric said as he combed his fingers through my hair.

We were cuddled into each other on the grass considering classes start tomorrow. We had the rest of the day free to settle and catch up with our fellow classmates.

"Hm?" I replied immediately smiling at the 'babe'.

"How.. uh.. I... I want to put name in the Goblet of Fire," he said.

I sat up to face him and his eyes met my own. He was serious and honestly I felt nervous about it. The first thing that came to mind was how Dumbledore mentioned it is dangerous.

"Uh.. are you sure? It's going to be dangerous-"

"Yea yea I know. But I don't know I honestly would like to do it. Do you think I'm not able to?" He asked frowning.

I cupped the side of his face saying, "Of course you can. You're strong and smart. I'm just worried that is all."

He leaned into my hand and smiled. His hand laid on top of it and he turned his head to kiss it. I just stared at him in awe. I couldn't believe this was us now.

"Care to share your thoughts love?" He smirked.

"I can't believe we're.... like this," I replied feeling warmth fill my cheeks.

"Me either. I thought you were into the Weasley Towers," he groaned.

"TOWERS- hold on not even one but both of them. You're disgusting," I spat trying to get to my feet.

"Babe I'm only joking!" He yelled pulling me down. I fell onto the grass and he wrapped an arm over me trapping me. "Stop."

I flicked his arm and looked away from him.

"Aye. Give me a kiss," he mumbled.

"Ask Hoe- I mean Cho," I grumbled and I felt his fingers grab the underneath of my chin.

"I don't care about her. Don't disrespect my babygirl like that ever again. I only kiss your lips you hear me?" He demanded in a low voice and I felt my face heat up.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips onto his. I gently returned the kiss and he smiled.

"Get a room."

We both parted as I rolled my eyes. Blaise sat in front of us along with Serena and they cuddled in each other's arms.

"Last one to talk mate," Cedric smirked.

Blaise rolled his eyes and kissed the side of Serena's head. Serena didn't look good though. She looked... off. I crunched my eyebrows at her but Cedric distracted me by cupping my face and pecking my lips.

"Hey Blaise. Blaise's friends. Dog," I heard Draco say.

I took in a deep breathe and turned my attention to where he stood above us.

"Sup Malfoy," Cedric replied.

"Ferret," I groaned as Cedric rubbed my arm.