CHAPTER++: TRUE PRINCE OF MINE

<<Rook Hunt's POV>>

  I hate how  Y/n L/n got all the spotlight I deserved. The day I saw you hanging out with Vil was the day my nightmare came true. The fact that you dare to interact with him is a sin, you dare to aim for someone near perfect.
 Yet, Vil seemed to have grown such affection towards you, a human with no magic nor beauty.  You were the Moon, reflecting the light from my Sun, that's what makes you special. To him, you're his beloved disciple, acting all kind in front of him. Vil was careless to let you close to him. People thought of me as a good senpai, just like Vil. So I welcomed you openly, did make up for you, taught you do the hunting, yet, you stole him from me.
   The moment Vil knew you were in trouble, he couldn't sit still but worried of his beloved disciple. The house leaders may have the chance to rescue you at that moment, luckily, they have failed, miserably, as I have predicted. I had my precious time staying by Vil, like the way we used to. Without you, I can do whatever I want, he's mine and mine only. Yet, Lilia Vanrouge came to send me such bad news.
Lilia might be the type of hope people expect to get out of this place that is holding them, to me, he's bad luck. Vil's eyes once so dull, now filled with the light of joy, I was happy seeing him like that. Lilia Vanrouge announced that he was on neither side, I didn't expect much from him anyway, he gave us one chance, to tame the "monster" and get you out. I remember every single words Vil told me.

        "Do it ...for me, Rook. You're the only one I can count on."

How can I say no to you, Vil?

Do you know how cruel that is..

  So I agreed. Now that I'm here, watching out for your safety. I will kill that MONSTER.
Karma sure comes fast. I fell in love, not the kind of feeling I feel towards Vil, it's totally different. You are beautiful, both inside and out. You treat that monster like a human despite what he did. You were naive, that's not a compliment, but it's rather your nature. And I hate that I bear such feelings.
The monster was out, so I have all the chance ending your life once and for all. I could just grab the knife over there and stab you, cut your throat, whatever I can think of.. 
Yet, I can't, you are his sun...raison d'être... everything to him.
 It has been a week since I came here. I wonder if Vil was alright without me, he's perfect, nothing can bother him, right? Wrong. He suffers day by day, missing that face of yours.
 For Malleus, I hate to say his name, even in my head, he must think of me like a toy for you to entertain. Jokes on him, I ain't no ordinary human, I will find my way to get you out. What Vil wants, I'd make sure to accomplish it.
As days passing by, I started to like you more, I hate myself more than I used to hate you. After all, you are supposed to be Vil's, not mine.

<Present>

Rook: Have you seen my robe?

Y/n: It's on the sofa!

Rook: Why was it there?

Y/n: I don't know.. Isn't it yours?

    It's not hilarious having someone touched your stuff and messed with it. After my robe, it's my gloves, then my hat. What kind of sneaky mouse is stealing and throwing my stuffs around. The little mouse turned out to be Y/n. At first, I wondered why, I soon figure it out myself that you want my attention. Once, I caught her, white handed.Carefully locked the room, I sat down on my bed.

Rook: Bother explain to me, dear Y/n?

Y/n: Cause.... you look bored... and you may leave me...

Rook: What kind of rescuer comes and leaves without achieving his task, Snow White?

Y/n: I am not Snow White, my name is Y/n L/n.

Rook: I was just kidding, now I understand why you don't belong to Pomefiore, you don't get our jokes. 

   I gently patted on her head, she happened to be quite nice, like a kid, Vil loves obedient kids and so am I

Rook: However, since you've touched my stuffs..

    I pinned her onto the bed.

Rook: I'll do the same to you, Mon amour.

Updated: ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و  From now on if it's a chapter with the plus, it'll be a chapter for side character's introduction/backstory. I guess there won't be any after this one haha. (Highly doubt that though)