CHAPTER VIII: RUN AWAY

Malleus was confident that the wedding would go as he planned. But everything went out of control. EVERYTHING.

                    An hour before the wedding

Lilia: My child, forgive Malleus, he was bold to do such thing to you.. On behalf of him, I'm terribly sorry.

Y/n: Lilia-senpai (that's what you decided to call him despite him telling you how old he is), you weren't here just to apologize, right?

Lilia: Clever girl, yes, for I will help you escape from this wedding and regain everyone's memories.

Y/n: That's so kind of you, but why? Wouldn't it go against Malleus's will?

Lilia: He has the right to marry whoever he loved, but I didn't want it to be a human.

Y/n: Now that sounds racist.

Lilia: Now, now. I have good reason to say so. Besides, you couldn't imagine what will happen to your life afterwards. There's no time, just listen to what I'm about to say.

   By the time they ended their conversation, a maid knocked on the door for permission and went inside. Y/n was sure that Lilia was right beside her, yet, he disappeared leaving no track. He's one kind of a mysterious person, Y/n thought to herself. The maid helped Y/n changes into her wedding dress. The dress was absolutely beautiful, the british green shade combining with the gold lamé for some highlight really set her eye colour off. Malleus himself chose Y/n's wedding dress as well as other jewelries. The maid came up with the low bun hairstyle with flower hair clips to keep things in its place, a strain of her hair freely lie along her graceful face. Y/n looked elegant, yet luxurious with a bouquet packed with white garden roses, lisianthus, green hydrangea, and a variety of ferns. She's not ready for her big day.
   On the other hand, Malleus was still waiting at his own room in his black suit, with a rose pinned to the left chest of the suit. The guests have arrived at the wedding. Those include some of Lilia's friends, fellow fairies of Malleus and noble fairies who came to give blessings for the couple. After all, Malleus is the descendent of the fairies who destined to be the next king. Malleus was tired of waiting til the ceremony starts, so he when straight to the bride's room no matter how people tried to stop him from doing so. The moment he opened the door, Malleus's heart skipped a beat. This girl was truly something else, her beauty is beyond compare. Seeing Malleus rushing in such attitude, the maids fearfully bowed down towards him.

Y/n: You know that you are not supposed to be here before the ceremony right?

Y/n doesn't bother giving him a glance.

Malleus: It doesn't matter. Besides, frowning will ruin your graceful face.

Y/n: And I am still preparing for the wedding.

Malleus: Right, then I shall be at the ceremony hall. 

   Malleus held Y/n's hand and place a kiss on it.  After the maids took their leave, Lilia walked inside the room once again.

Lilia: Beautiful, my child, sadly, we're leaving.

Y/n: Even though you might be in trouble?

Lilia: One way or another, I'll manage to make that child forgive me. But my dear, if you get caught, I won't guaranteed your safety.

Y/n: Right...

    It was 10 minutes late, where was the bride. Malleus stood there, what could have gone wrong, he thought. The guests start whispering to each others' ears, Malleus swears to the Witch of thorns if he found that his bride was planning on betraying him, she would be strictly punished. A guard running from the outside with a panic look on his face, he reported to Malleus that Y/n has ran away. Malleus's rage was something, no one dares to speak a word. His aura was so powerful that it makes the guests trembling, kneeling on their knees while begging for their lives. Lilia was the one to be able to resist, he has his own trick, after helping Y/n to get to the Mirror hallway, he teleported back to where Malleus is.

Lilia: Malleus, calm down-

Malleus: Calm down? What do you mean by CALM DOWN?

Lilia: Malleus.

Lilia talked in such tone of a man who's taming a beast in front of him, fortunately, that worked.

Malleus: I...

Lilia: She's not the right person, she was wrong to leave you... There's plenty of people out there who will treasure you.

Malleus: She is the one! 

  The aura of him didn't show any sign of weakening, it got even worse. Lilia was afraid that his worse nightmare has come true, Malleus got overblot.

    Lilia silently prayed for the human girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you're wondering who the Witch of thorns is (:3 But you're smart so I guess most of you knew already)

  Fact:。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ。゚・。 I went onto wedding websites searching for the suitable wedding dress and bouquet for Y/n~ I'm truly a fairy godmother

Updated date: 25/07/2023, I dropped playing TW for a while now, suddenly I wanted to play it again (since it's not available in my country so I have to switch my region haha :)))) Imma save to roll either for Floyd or Malleus, my fav boisssss.