CHAPTER III: HELL FIRE

⊱ ───Mostro lounge-Octavinelle Dorm─ ⊰

Grim: So we're finally here, but what are we gonna do next?

 Malleus: You can count on me.

    Three of them walked inside just to see Ace being tied up, hanging on the ceiling, screaming for his life.

Ace: I beg you! AZUL!!!!!!! 

Y/n: I wonder what did he get himself into this time...

Malleus: We're about to find out.

     Malleus took out a point card, Y/n realized that right away, a point card at Mostro Lounge meaning that you can arrange a meeting with Azul. The man worked there received the card from Malleus and lead their way to the VIP room. The staff knocked on the door three times before coming in, Azul's voice call out so as to let the most unexpected guests in: "Come in!". They got inside, sat next to each other, faced Azul. Y/n realized there's a sinister feeling behind this.  

Azul: So, what kind of trouble brings you here, Malleus?

Malleus: Not mine actually, it's Y/n's problem.

Y/n: Can you let Ace go?

Azul: That was straightforward, but I don't think so.

Y/n: Why? 

Azul: The card has one function, and that is to discuss your trouble with me, finding a way to solve it, not granting wishes.

Y/n: But... What did Ace do?

Azul: Jade, Floyd!

   Here comes the twin, two of the scariest creatures Y/n ever met.  They came in right after Azul's call. Floyd stares at Y/n for awhile.

Floyd: So you came, how dumb~

   Jade hold back his laughter while patiently waiting for Azul's order. Just like there's some sort of telepathy, Azul gave Jade a slight nod, Jade understood the situation right away, he made his way to the locker, took out a contract.

Grim: I thought that wasn't allowed anymore. *Grim kind of sweats seeing that contract, reminding him of that time when he signed one with Azul to get higher point in his exam.*

Azul: This was requested by Ace himself, so it's legal.

      Malleus was silent the whole time, leaving Y/n handling the problem all alone, it was her friend's problem anyway. Jade handed the contract over to them, letting them know what's inside.

Grim: Let's see.... WHA??????

Y/n: He wants to skip classes without anyone knowing but still got high scores? What has come into that crazy mind of him?

Grim: This dumbass must be eaten something rotten.

Y/n: You can only think of food, Grim..

Azul: As you can see, Ace promised to give us ''a thing'' in return, but he didn't do it. So I think we're gonna keep him here a little while.

Y/n: What "thing"?

Azul: Trey invented a new recipe for his tart recently and it kinda suits our guests' taste, so in order to develop our business, I'd love to have the recipe. 

Grim: That sounds easy, Trey would do it for our sake, let's go!

Y/n: I'm not sure about this, if it's that easy, why didn't Ace success?

Malleus: How about... I offer you another recipe?

Floyd: Huh? What are you talking about?

Azul: As long as the food turns out as good, otherwise you'll be just like Ace.

    That was the moment when Y/n realized, after all those time spending together, her friends are totally abnormal, especially Ace Trappola.

Later on, they borrowed the school's kitchen, the fridge was really big, all the ingredients they need are inside, which is impressive. The biggest question is: Can Malleus cook. 'No', Malleus, with an emotionless face replied, shocked both Grim and Y/n. Then why did he give off such confident impression. Simply because he has a big plan and everything has followed his plan smoothly.