CHAPTER XI: DESCENDANT

It's finally Aurora's sixteen birthday, Y/n knew what will happen next, she couldn't change the plot.  She would end up just like Aurora, except for the part that Aurora would wake up while she's not. She was afraid that her love for Malleus is not enough to wake her up from the eternal dream. 
  This is the part where: Maleficent uses her magic to lure Aurora away from her chambers and up into the tallest tower, where an enchanted spinning wheel awaits her. Fascinated by it, she touches the spindle, pricking her finger. As had been foretold by the curse, she is put under a sleeping spell . The fairies place her on her bed with a red rose in her hand and cause a deep sleep to fall over the entire kingdom until they can find a way to break the curse.
   Malleus arrived at the place where Aurora was lying and sleeping soundly. What he saw there afar from Y/n's bed surprised him, there was another person. Malleus drawn his sword toward the man.

Malleus: State your business!

?: I'm here to rescue my princess.

Malleus: Who's your princess? THIS. IS. MY. PRINCESS -Malleus clenched his teeth

??: Is that so?

  Another voice echoed through the cold room, a shadow approached them two from afar. It was no one else but Maleficent, it's rare to get to see such famous character in person, but Malleus still kept that calm face of his. He's not Malleus Draconia but is playing the role of prince Phillip now, so there's nothing to be worried about. One thing Malleus didn't notice for sure, he was supposed to be kidnapped and then rescued by the fairies, but somehow he managed to come here from the first place.

Maleficent: I saw.. Another soul in that body of yours, prince.

Malleus: You must be mistaken.

Maleficent: Very well then, Diablo!

  The man standing from afar turned into a raven and flew to Maleficent's shoulder. Its beak was carrying something shiny, it was no other than Malleus's wedding ring.

Maleficent: What's this, my child?

Malleus: My belonging, must have dropped it on my way here.

Maleficent: Right - she said with a suspicious tone- I have more than a reason to kill you from saving that princess, you're a big threat.

 Right before Malleus can aim for the Mistress's head, the fairies gave him a magical sword and  shield. Again, the story changed when Maleficent didn't turn herself to a fire-breathing dragon, leaving Malleus do what he wants, and without mercy, Malleus cut off her head. The surroundings slowly collapsed, the fairies also disappeared, Y/n and Malleus were the only ones left behind. He placed a kiss on Y/n's cold lips as she regained consciousness. 

Y/n: You did it? 

Malleus: Yeah, somehow my magic is unstable so we better hurry.

  With a flick of his fingers a portal opened, Y/n and Malleus walked through it. Malleus opened his eyes, waking up from the long dream. There would be nothing if they both came back safely, Y/n, on the other hand still closed her eyes tight. No matter how hard he shook her, Y/n wouldn't move an inch. 

?: This is why you should listen to me from the beginning, Malleus.

Malleus: It was you all along..