CHAPTER II : DENIAL

"I'm sorry but I gotta refuse. Indeed that the Ramshackle dorm isn't the best place but I'm pretty used to it. Besides, Grim needs a partner, someone who can endure him."

  That's what Y/n said. The silence between them both lasts until the end of the lesson, Y/n quickly stood up from the seat and got outside, Grim also followed right behind her. 

Grim: What was that all about?

Y/n: I really don't want to talk about it.

Grim: Meh... I don't wanna get involved in your drama anyway.

Y/n: Right, you only care about food. 

Grim: Hey, hey, that's not true. I care about you too. That's why you should eat, to chill out.

     "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! HELP! " 

    It was no other than Ace Trappola, he was chased after by one of the Leech, Floyd Leech. Ace hurriedly hide behind you while the tall male grumpily approached you.

Floyd: Move aside, little shrimp! Or else..

   With that being said, plus the deadly stare of his, you couldn't do anything but take a step to the left, leaving Ace being pulled away, screaming, calling out your name. You wanted to help Ace, but no one dares to mess with Floyd, the fact that he's super scary is very well-known, mess with him once and you won't have the second chance. Rumour said that a student disappeared right after the first day at school because he ran into Floyd when his mood was bad. You don't want that to happen to you either.

"Need a hand?"

    Help always comes when you needed it the most, which was unexpected, like how Crowley appeared and gave you a helping hand. He wasn't that helpful but yeah, he showed up anyway, and you appreciated that. You turned around to see.. Malleus, and Silver of course, a handsome man but always in his sleepy mode. Silver seems to not care about the situation at all, he just tags along Malleus as usual, like a bodyguard even though Malleus didn't ask for it. Before you could say anything, Malleus stopped you and continued.

Malleus: I don't plan on doing anything bad.

And that is the sign that something bad will happen.

 Malleus: I just want you to change your mind and-

Y/n: No.

 Sure, no, what's the worst thing that can happen. Y/n can pretty much handle the Leech... and Azul. Or so she thought.

Malleus: I'll give you ten seconds to rethink about that *He leaned in closer to her and whispered to her ear* my dear human.

Y/n: Nope, not gonna change my mind.

Malleus: Then tell me what can you do? Follow that eel to the Octavinelle dorm, then what? You're definitely not Azul's rival, neither Jade or Floyd Leech. 

Y/n: True.. but..

  Grim pulled your shirt, made you almost fell back, but kept a good distance from the man.

Grim: You took too much time, I agreed with your terms, whatever that is, just help the dumb ass friend of mine first!

Malleus: Deal. The cat spoke on behalf of you, I believe.

Updated date: 23/07/2023. I noticed that each chapter got longer :>>> man... I should've kept it short. My back hurts hohoho. But since I luv yall, my backache didn't matter that much.