CHAPTER XVI: THE VILLAIN TRIO

Leona: What brings your majesty here? Is your lovely bride tired of you?

Leona is as bold as always, he has grew tired of being locked away in the same place. Unlike the angry male, Idia is contented with his present life, it's no different from before, he still has his games.

Leona: Oi, say something to this bastard, radish sprout.

Idia: Not interested.

Malleus: I ain't come here for a fight, are you, by any chance, interest in a contract with me.

Leona: Now you're acting like that octopus, booo, lame.

Malleus: Might be related to your freedom, you may also have that chance sitting on your throne.

Leona: Oooh~ I'm listening.

Idia: What about my opinion?

Malleus: Anything you want, I'll grant your wish.

Idia: Sounds fishy,but I've got nothing to lose. 

Malleus: Lend me a hand and provide me with the information I need.

Leona: Easy-peasy.

  It wasn't just a piece of cake that was laid on the table, it's a mere trap, nothing more. As the contracts are signed without being read, Leona and Idia missed some vital parts which will later make them regret working with Malleus. One thing for sure, not until they manifested what Malleus wants, he won't set them free.

Malleus:  Here's my first job..

Malleus returned with a satisfying smile on his face, which brought Rook such uneasy feeling. 

Malleus: What did I miss?

Y/n: H-huh?

Malleus: Why are you both staring at me like that?

Y/n: It's nothing, you seem.. delighted?

    Malleus walked over to Y/n while Rook took a cautious step back, watching the two in front of him being a lovey-dovey couple. One thing for sure, Rook made quite a big mistake not knowing Malleus would return home this early. Nothing can pass through those sharp eyes of Malleus.The kiss mark.

Malleus: You had fun, didn't you?

Y/n: What do you mean? 

    Malleus looked up at Rook, then back at Y/n.

Malleus: Come into my room, Y/n.

   The door was locked, as always, Y/n seemed to get used to this. Malleus went easy on her everytime since he doesn't want her to be hurt. Not this time.

Malleus: Before I ask, do you have anything to tell me?

Y/n: I don't think I do.

Malleus: Very well, come here.

 Y/n stood before Malleus. He's sitting on the bed so at least his tall figure won't cause such pressure on her but Y/n was still scared.

Malleus: I really hope that you didn't lie, Y/n. Too bad you did. Now, onto your knees.

  Rook was not intended to eavesdrop on them, but something told him he should. His little kitten is in danger now, just like what he wanted, all he has to do left is to investigate this place, hoping to find something that can be used against Malleus. 

Idia: Found him. Now what?

   Idia's blue hair just flared brightly which is showing his excitement.

Leona: We wait.

 From this moment on, it's the battle between the prey and the hunter.

________________________________________________________________

Author: UGH... I hate to say it but school starts again though COVID is still a threat to my hometown so I guess I won't be able to write much.

Updated: Now that I'm about to finish updating this and the previous chapters, I recommended that you re-read them as I've made lots of changes to the plot so it'd make more sense.