CHAPTER XIII:FEED THE DRAGON

Malleus: LILIA VANROUGE!! 

  Y/n held Malleus back as he's approaching Lilia with a furious look while Lilia didn't even care to lift his foot and run. 

Y/n: Woah, easy, easy...

Malleus: You do know that I'm not a dog, Y/n.

Lilia: Oya? What's wrong with me giving my daughter a blessing?

Malleus: LIAR! I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU'RE UP TO SOMETHING.

  Y/n has to stop this, they're getting on her nerves, their relationship went from family to enemy real quick. Besides, Y/n is not their mother neither she's older than any of those two, it'll be hard handling these guys. Malleus spoke as Y/n was pushing them two apart.

Malleus: You-Me, inside my room, now!

Y/n: Who, me?

Malleus: Who else? 

  He then slammed the door, pulling Y/n with him, Lilia has that look on his face knowing exactly what Malleus would do, he just stood there, looked outside from the window, thought to himself whether everything be okay. He himself didn't sure, at least for the past hundred of years, nothing went out of control like it is right now.

      [Malleus's room]

Y/n: So...  what is it that you're trying to tell me?

Malleus: I hate it.

Y/n: What?

Malleus: I hate seeing you being kissed like that. What's more important is the fact that you didn't even push him away.

Y/n: I was also surprised, okay? Besides, there's literally nothing between us.

Malleus: What do you mean nothing?

Y/n: Mistress told me to save you and Lilia, which I did, so freed me and my friends.

Malleus: Friends? You mean servants?

Y/n: What did you do to them, MALLEUS?

    Hearing her mentioning his name in such tone, Malleus indeed was mad, he's still the future king of the Valley of thorns and she should be scared. What he is going to do next surprised Y/n. He bit onto her neck, no matter how hard Y/n is struggling, his hands held her tight and steady.

Malleus: If you worry about them that much, ask them yourself.

Y/n: You-

Malleus: I am your husband after all. Besides, we didn't get to celebrate our honeymoon together since you were always trying to run away from me. 

  Y/n was lost for words, he was at fault from the very beginning and now he's expecting a honeymoon? 

Malleus: Don't you curious about your friend Trappola?

Y/n: Ace? What did you do?

Malleus: That's the spirit. But before I answer your question, how about a kiss?

   Y/n knew that this guy has lost his mind, what he wanted was just to embarrass her. But Y/n has no option, hasn't she? So she kissed on his cheek.

Malleus: I expected more than just a peck, but that will do. Come in!

   Ace opened the door and walked in like a robot which sure looked awkward, bowed down before the two in front of him.