CHAPTER+: SILVER

SILVER

"His name is just like the color of his hair" Y/n thought as she stumbled across the man who is sleeping peacefully under the tree. Birds gathered around him, chirping, making a lovely sight.

Malleus: I don't like the fact that you're planning on cheating on me with my close ones.

Y/n: Ehem, you're imagining things.

Malleus: "Things" can be real if you keep on staring at him instead of me, also known as your husband.

    It's rare of Malleus to let her out like this so she decided to take the chance and enjoy the fresh air outdoor. The actual reason is unknown, however, Malleus is trying to treat her "kindly", that's what he said. The fact that he's telling the truth and that he's trying to help her adapt to her "new home" made her feel somewhat comfortable staying around him. Seeing someone sleeping as peacefully as this guy reminds Y/n of her past few months. She had a great time but this guy decided to ruin it all, how ironic.

Silver: Mhmm...

Y/n whispered into Malleus's ear: "Is he about to wake up?"

   Malleus said nothing, he looked back at her with a smile. Is that supposed to be an answer? Y/n wondered. Definitely not. Here's an explanation of what Malleus has in his mind, it goes something like: She just whispered into my ear, how adorable. 

Y/n continued to watch Silver sleeps, which is creepy, but Silver literally gives zero care, as long as Y/n didn't bother his precious sleeping time. It does annoy Malleus how Y/n would care for everyone. EVERYONE AND EVERY SINGLE THING IN HIS CASTLE but him. He started to get frustrating how his little wife is simping over the sleeping one.

Malleus: We should get back inside.

Y/n: But-

Malleus: It's getting cold.

  Cold? "The sun is literally shining brighter than ever, we were lucky that there's still wind out here.." Y/n wanted to yell at him, but thinking of the consequences, she should've just keep her mouth shut.

Y/n: Please...I'm dying of staying inside and doing the same thing everyday.

Malleus: Staring at someone's sleeping face is your new hobby now?

Y/n: No it's... nothing like that. Even though it does seem like it.. I mean...there's no such thing.

     Malleus tilted his head aside, crossed his arms while listening to her explanation. Y/n can see the letters writing all over his face: Yeah? I'm listening. 

Y/n: You didn't understand a word, did you?

Malleus: I do, actually.

Y/n: Then why showing me that face?

Malleus: Cause you're cute when you act like a dummy.

Y/n: DUMMY? Are you calling your wife a dummy?

Malleus: Now you're considering yourself my wife?

Y/n: NOPE, ABSOLUTELY NOT. I AIN'T GONNA MARRY YOU.

Malleus: Too bad you did.

Y/n: I- Uhhhhh.

Malleus: Run out of reasons?

Y/n: Nah, I'm still working on it.

     Malleus nodded, but instead of standing there waiting, he lifted her up, caring her back inside. The thought of her losing him in such childish fight is unbearable.

Malleus: You'll leave wrinkles on your forehead thinking that hard, love.

Y/n: As long as I win, I don't care.

Malleus: Suit yourself.

Y/n: ...Is it just me or am I hearing something heading forward us.

Malleus: You're not wrong.

  By the swung of his hand, he managed to grab the arrow that is aiming at them both.

Y/n: That was...close.

Malleus: Even if I got hurt, I won't let you suffer one bit, no worries.

Y/n: Thanks.. that was kind of you.

Malleus: It's more of a husband duty.

Y/n: Knock it off.. You're creeping me out...

Malleus: But indeed that we're-

Y/n: SHHH, NO!

   Using both of her hands to shut him from finishing his sentence must've been the most embarassing thing Y/n did. Malleus dropped the arrow, continuing to bring her back indoor.

Y/n: Seriously? You didn't even care who did that?

Y/n put her hands away from his mouth.

Malleus: I was about to..

Y/n: To what?

   Malleus let her down, holding one of her hands in his and lifting it up, giving it a kiss.

Malleus: To do this.

The silver haired male just woke up from his long nap, staring at the opposite direction where the arrow flew.

Silver: Bothersome... people... Must.. get.. rid of those..

He yawned, but managed to stand up and stretched his arms over his head, then dragged the sword that has been lying next to him along.

______________________________________________________________

Author-chan: Imma stop this bonus chapter right here :))) Since my laptop battery ran out, Muahahahaha( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Updated: I figured out that I hate reading fics which continuously add new characters without even introducing them properly or didn't give the main characters enough "depth" (hope u understand what I meant lol。•⩊•) . But then I just randomly add new side characters in mine. My bad y'all, I should stop doing that.