CHAPTER IV: MICHIEVOUS PLAN

Malleus's POV

So far, no ones has recognized the true intention of mine. No matter how hard Y/n tried to denied me, I'll find my own way just to make her realize my feelings. As the school's only human, she's special, but not just that, we met before. But how strange, she didn't remember a thing about me. Why was that. I asked my overseer, he gave me an eerie smile, and that was it, no answer. 

Thanks to such good deal I've made with Azul, she will be forced to bring her friends along to Diasomnia, which is kinda troublesome, I didn't want those companions of her to interrupt my precious time with Y/n.

Third Person POV

Ace thanked his friends for saving him, it was a total nightmare, he even promised not to make the same mistake. He hugged his best friends with tears of joy, making Grim feels like he's the hero of the day while Y/n struggles to get out of his squeeze. Sebek Zigvolt never once questioned his Young master, still, he was confused why did he let them stay.

Malleus: Silver. 

Silver: Yes, Malleus-sama.

Malleus: Prepare rooms for our guests. 

A strange, small figure appeared out of nowhere.

Lilia: Oh~ So Y/n's here.

Sebek: You knew her?

Lilia: Kind of.

Lilia's reply doesn't satisfy Sebek's curiosity, but that didn't matter, Sebek quickly moved his attention to Malleus, who's making his way to his own room. 

Lilia offered the incoming guests to use some tea, Ace, Grim and Y/n couldn't say no. Normally, Ace and Grim would be the talkative one, yet, none of them both say anything. Just by staring at the dorm they are staying in gave them a chill down their spines. Things are already awkward than normal so they decided to just keep silent and finish their cup of tea.

Ace: It's getting late... - Ace let out a yawn, after looking at his watch, following by Grim, they both were guided to their room afterwards.

Malleus: Aren't you tired? It's been a long day.

Malleus suddenly showed up from behind Y/n, she almost jumped from her seat and dropped her cup.

Y/n: N-No, I'm good. Also, thank you..for letting us stay.

 After burning the school's kitchen and cause a bunch of trouble, they were lucky to have a place to hide from the mess they've caused. Though Y/n was sure Crowley will soon find out.

Malleus: No need to, you owed me this time.

Y/n: Oh... right.

It was a deal after all.

Malleus: If there's nothing else, I'll be out for a walk.

Y/n: Mind if I join you?

Malleus was surprised, however he managed to keep that cool face of his. His hand reached out for her to take. Y/n realized there's nothing wrong in this man's social skills, it's just his strange, noble aura that many of the NRC kept their distance from him. Y/n didn't realize that she has been staring at him until Malleus tilted his head slightly and gave her a smile.

Malleus: Is there anything on my face?

 She blushed, then lowered her head, trying her best to avoid meeting his green eyes again. 

    "If you agreed to be my bride, you can stare at me all day long." Malleus mumbled

Y/n: Uhm.. Sorry, what did you just said?

Malleus: Nothing.

  There it is, the daily life side of Malleus, the introverted part of him has shown. Although he said that he would go on a walk, the school rules didn't allow him or any students going out this late. The only choice is to show  Y/n a good look at his dorm. As the dorm leader and a third year at NRC, Malleus knew a lot about this place, he paid attention to the smallest details, he knew what are the function of every single objects that are used inside the building which impressed Y/n since she knows nothing, even if it's where she lives, the Ramshackle dorm leaves no impression but how old it is. 

Malleus: Since every room is already full, you're going to stay with me tonight.

Y/n: I can stay with Grim.. you know?

Malleus: But I think your body is saying yes.

  Having finished his sentence, Y/n felt her sleepiness kicking in, she has no idea about the sleeping pill Malleus has put in her tea. He quickly held her from falling down the floor, lifted her bridal style and placed her on his bed, pulled the cover up to keep her warm while he pulled out a chair and sat besides Y/n. He just simply sat there, watching the peacefulness on her face when she was fast asleep. 

               "Good night, my darling, see you in your dream."