💜SHARE YOUR PAIN🖤

"I PROMISE TO SHARE YOUR PAIN WITH ME TILL THE LAST BREATH OF MY LIFE"

______________________________________

Author's pov

"Why I am never capable of defying these eyes...? "

Heaven heard him whispering those words against her lips while his lips were delicately doing their work on her like they forever longed them.

And feeling his bare body pressed against her naked skin ,she forgot everything, every single thing by finding herself in his warm embrace, so without even thinking for twice she wrapped her arms around his neck and curled up like a little kid in his arms who was hugging her favorite soft toy.

Heaven kissed him back by tugging him more closer and once again their lips moved along with a perfect synchronization with each other, softly and steadily living every single second of it.

And after kissing each other with their everything, they pulled back and her heart tingled watching the softness in his cold eyes like they were cherishing her soul. A beautiful and soft smile crept on her face and she first time gave him her alluring smile from the day she came here and she genuinely smiled looking at him.

And he just stared at her without blinking for once but this time with an  emotion in his dark eyes like his eyes got  stuck in her smile and than just gazed at her beautiful doe eyes immensely  which were shimmering and there was no glimpse of pain and regret in them  of his cruelty on her.

She gently pecked his lips again and than buried her face in the crook of his neck and pulled him more closer if possible and closed her eyes slowly . Her heart felt the most alluring calmness by holding him in her arms which made her to feel like her entire body  turned light as feather and her eyelids turned heavy and steadily a peaceful sleep consumed over her entire self.

And she went to her beautiful dreamland while holding her most beautiful dream in her arms which seemed real when she felt his strong arms to caged her back and the duvet to covered both of their collided bare bodies.

And with a beautiful smile on her face she went to her deep conscious still holding him tightly and with a heartwarming relief that this time he held her back and might be with the same desire as her.

After a couple of hours

Everything seemed silent. Heaven was peacefully sleeping until she felt an abrupt shifting of someone beside her.

"No.. . No... "

She heard those words  in her sleep

"Don't please no.. Maa.. No.. "

Heaven shut opened her eyes when she heard that voice and it was definitely not her illusion because she felt like her body froze witnessing the scene in front of her.