Fighting Titans

Chapter 4

~Eren POV~

We had training in the cadet course. It was the middle of the day and we were all chilling outside. When a scout came and said," Everyone! Wall Rose has been breached! Suit up!" We all went to go and got ready with our ODM gear. We were told where to go and who was going to be with us. 

It was me, Armin, Mikasa, Cadro, Celric and Rize on my squad. We had left and were using our gear to kill the titans. I'll be honest, it was scary. We were sent to the east. Apparently there were the most titans there. 

Before I knew it, my entire squad was dead except for Mikasa, Armin and Rize. I came to Rize and asked," Hey Rize, have you seen where Mikasa and Armin are!?" She replied, saying that she saw them going to the wall. 

That's not a good idea. I need to help them.

 I was going to say thanks but when I turned around, Rize was being eaten. I immediately left, absolutely terrified, and looked for Armin and Mikasa. 

They can hold their own in a fight. I mean, Mikasa is there and Armin's pretty smart.

 I thought as I made my way to them.

When I got there, I saw a titan behind Armin," Armin! Behind You!" I shouted but it was too late. The titan had already grabbed Armin and had him in his hand. Mikasa saw this and rushed to help him. But in the end, I came there to help pull Armin out. But that only got Mikasa in his mouth. 

Oh hell no! I'm not losing Mikasa! I already lost my mom!

I used all my strength and pulled her out," Get... Out...Of...Here...You...Guys!" I said while panting because I was trying to keep the titan's mouth open for me to escape," We're not leaving without you!" Mikasa shouted.

<Armin POV>

It was the worst situation ever!! Eren was in a titan's mouth. He was telling us to run. And before I knew it, the titan had closed it mouth and Eren was gone. Mikasa spoke softly," Eren......" 

Eren...Where are you? You can't be dead. It's just not possible.

I slowly looked at Mikasa. The look on her face. She wanted to kill that titan but didn't because there were lots of others surrounding him. We had to get out of there.

*Mikasa POV*

I told Eren that he's going to come with us. But before he could answer, the titan's mouth closed," Eren......" Suddenly, I felt a rush of anger. I wanted to murder all the titans. We made it back because that titan was being swarmed by other titans. 

Connie asked," Hey guys! Where's the rest of your squad?" Armin shook his head. That's when Reiner ran up to me and said," What about Eren! Is he okay! Where is he!"

All I could do is shake my head. We need to get to the base. As we were going, a titan got hold of me. Before any of us could react, a titan had punched the titan that was holding me. I was falling but instead of using my ODM gear, the titan caught me. He had green eyes along with black hair. 

He held me softly in his hand. Everyone was ready to attack the titan when I exclaimed," Don't attack!" Sasha asked," Why?!" I replied," This titan's different from the others."

Armin then said," No he's not, they're all the same." The titan put me down slowly. That's when he left and headed in the direction where all the titans where coming. Reiner asked," What's he doing?" 

I shook my head. He fought off the titans," We need to help him." I said, looking at him. Annie (basically) shouted," Are you insane!? He's a titan!" I answered," No matter what you guys say, I'm going to help him."

As I said that, I took off to help him. Everyone came soon after. Whenever we were in trouble, the titan helped us. 

That's weird. What kind of titan is he?

That thought kept coming to my head as I killed the titans. Eventually we were outnumbered. We didn't know what to do. That's when the titan picked each of us up and put us on his shoulders. When we were all on, he started running. 

He ran until he reached somewhere safe. That's when he collapsed. We saw steam by the nape of his neck. You won't believe who I saw...... Eren! As soon as I saw that, I left and went to him. I held him in my arms. It didn't look like he was breathing so I put my head by his chest. 

He was breathing luckily. I started crying. I was so happy to know he was alive. Armin came to me and asked," Mikasa...Is that Eren? Is he alive?" I looked at Armin with tears of joy in my eyes. I nodded happily. It was impossible to hide my joy.