This can't be

Okay guys, so I just finished the  chapter and wanted to add a warning sign. ANY FEMALE READER, BE WARNERED!!! I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS!!! THIS IS NOT REAL, DO NOT WORRY!!! YOU MAY CRY WHILE READING THIS AND I'M SORRY, BUT YOU HAVE TO READ IT AS ITS IMPORTANT TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!😭😭😭

Chapter 8

*Mikasa POV*

I woke up expected to see Eren in my arms cause I remember falling asleep with him holding me and me holding him in each others arms. As I opened my eyes, I didn't see him. I saw a bright light coming from the window. I slowly sat up and saw paper laying out on the table.

I wonder where Eren is and who put this paper out? I made sure that I cleaned the table.

I wondered as I sat up slowly," Eren?" I asked as I looked around the room. I didn't see anyone. I got up and went to the table. I saw one of the envelops called," For Mikasa's eyes only." And the other was called," For all my beloved friends.". I wanted to open the envelope. I held the one for me and stared at it.

Should I open it? What will be inside? He isn't here so I'm worried?" 

I shook my head and slowly opened it. 

It said:

"Dear Mikasa.

I never thought of you as a sister, I always thought I was your younger brother who you needed to take care of. Someone that has to be protected by his friends. I was always embarrassed by it which is why I always fought. It made me feel better, whether I won or not, but I didn't like when you guys came to help me. Anyway, I need to leave. I've realized that I'm too weak to be around you guys. I struggled when we were in training. I'm going to your outer relatives. I would like to tell you where I am, but your grandfather said that I'm not suppose to. You may think I'm being mean but I'm doing this to protect you. As much as you want to protect me, I NEED to protect you, I NEED to know that you're safe. I promise that as soon as I get back, I'll come to you, run up to you and hug you tightly in my arms. It'll feel like I never left. Don't worry. I will still send you letters, so that you don't miss me. I...I need to tell you something as soon as I come back. Just promise me that you'll wait for me. Promise that whatever happens, you'll wait for me. You'll have trust and faith in me. Please don't cry," 

I felt my eyes. I was crying! My eyes were turning red and puffy," 

but I know you will, I will be gone for six to twelve months. If you lose your faith or trust in me, I understand. When you tell everyone else, they'll tell you too and I forgive you. I don't want you to worry about me. I have to go. Please stay safe, and remember that I'll be with you no matter what. I'll be thinking of you all the time. Whether I'm sleeping or training, you will be in my thoughts. See you the next time I write to you.

~Love from Eren~" 

I was crying. I held the other letter in my hand and ran to the mess hall. Everyone was there eating. As as I ran into there, I ran into Armin's arms and started crying. Sasha said," Mikasa! What's wrong?" I gave her the note. She read it with shock in her eyes. She then motioned for me to hug her. I hugged her tight and cried. 

Jean asked," What's wrong? What does the note say?" I took it softly from Sasha and said," This is what it said:

"Hey guys! It's Eren!

As you guys would've noticed from Mikasa's crying." 

Jean interrupted me and said," It's not like he was wrong." Sasha looked at him with a death look. I continued,"