Proposal??

Chapter 20

*Mikasa POV*

It's been 2-3 years since all the titans have been killed. Eren, Armin and I moved back to Paradis. We decided to live by the sea in a big house. We made the house ourselves. It's a two-story. 

Eren and I share a bedroom as we were dating. Armin had his own bedroom. Sasha, Connie and Jean decided that they were going to do the same. We wanted to get back to normal before we started traveling. Captain Levi and Second Commander Hange got together and live in a new town. 

Historia and Ymir got married and lived in Marley. Ymir wanted to stay in Marley and Historia decided to stay with her. Eren, Armin and I were 19. I was going to go pick up Armin from his job. 

Eren couldn't get a job as no one would hire him. I got a job as a builder and Armin is a teacher. I had picked Armin up and we were heading home. When we got home, Eren was surprisingly very happy. 

He's normally not that happy. The next day, Eren said that he has a surprise for me when I get back. When work ended, I went outside and saw Eren. He put a blindfold on me and led me somewhere. When he took it off, I heard everyone scream. 

" SURPRISE!" I gasped and thanked them all. Later that night, Eren walked up to me and said," Mikasa, I love you." He then held my hand and got down on one knee. I gasped and everyone looked at us. He continued," I've loved you since a long time ago. I never stopped loving you. I will be with you forever and always. And I will wrap your scarf around you no matter what. Will you, Mikasa Ackerman, marry me?" 

He pulled out a beautiful ring. I nodded and he put it on my ring finger. Everyone started cheering. I took my scarf off and and handed it to Eren. He looked at me and laughed. He then wrapped it around me. Everyone else laughed. We got married two months later.

*5 months later*

" I cant believe it. My life is going so good. I've got a beautiful wife and a kid on the way." Eren said as he had his head on my stomach," I can't believe your 5 months far already. It's just so unbelievable." I stroked his head. 

I can't believe things turned out this good. Married to the man I love with a kid on the way. Life cant get better.