The Armoured and Colossal Titan

This is a fight scene. If you're not interested than you might want to read the end of the chapter so you at least understand what happened. Levi will give a review to Erwin so don't worry if you're not in the mood, you can read it another time 😉

Chapter 7

*Mikasa POV*

I had woken up. I heard some one shouting but not loudly. It sounded like whisper-shouting. Jean was saying," It's all because of Mikasa that you're still alive otherwise I would've killed you a long time ago, you suicidal maniac!" 

Eren then said," No! Its not because of Mikasa! I love being with her but none of this is because of her and why are you suddenly blaming this all on her! Its not like she decided that Reiner and Bertolt should've become titans. Its also not her fault that the wall was breached or that I'm a ' suicidal maniac' as you call it." 

I slowly lifted my head and asked," What's wrong?" Eren looked at me and replied," Nothing, Jean and me are just talking." Jean asked," Did you hear anything, Mikasa?" I got up but when I did, I accidentally put my hand on Eren's hand. I pulled my hand away and said," Sor-ry. "

He looked away and Jean then re-asked his question," So Mikasa, again, did you hear anything?" I nodded my head and answered," Yeah, I heard some of the conversation." Eren looked shocked and asked," What did you hear?" I replied," I heard the part where Jean was talking about me saving you and you saying that nothing was my fault."

" Soldiers! Wake up!" We all sat up and Captain Levi continued," The mission will continue in a couple minutes! Get ready!" We all got up and Jean grabbed my arm before we left and said," Mind if we talk later?" 

I nodded and left. I landed softly by Eren's side. Armin then ran over to our side," Did you guys sleep well?" We nodded our heads. That's when Captain Levi said," Soldiers! We will be taking back Trost today!" We all said," Yes Sir!" And put our fists on our hearts. Then Captain Levi explained the plan.

I started looking at Eren but ignored my thoughts and continued to listen," Is everyone ready!?" We all answered and got our horses. We started riding and Armin asked," Captain Levi? Do you know where Reiner and Bertolt are?"

" No, we were searching for them but couldn't find them, that's why we appointed Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha and you too to take care of him. Also, you're not to say his name once we leave. Remember his name is Crimson Dirk. " 

Jean then laughed and said," We could've called him, Suicidal Maniac, hahahaha! That would've been amazing." He continued to laugh. I said,"Stop it. His name is Crimson Dirk now." 

"Thank you, Mikasa. Maybe you should've hit him to give him some sense." Eren started laughing," Mikasa, don't take it so seriously. It's probably just a joke." I just looked away. We reached the wall and said," Crimson, go on the wall and get ready with Mikasa and Armin. Connie and Sasha will stay by the wall and Jean will stay behind and keep watch." 

We nodded and left. We were riding on the wall and were getting ready," Who did the Captain give the smoke flair too?" I asked. Armin raised his hand and said," I've got it, so I'm guessing if you're asking, then we're ready?" I nodded. He raised the flair gun and shot it. 

As soon as he shot it, Eren asked," You guys ready?" We all nodded and he jumped off the wall and transformed. I was scared that he maybe wouldn't be able to transform so I went down by him by the wall. After he transformed, he wanted to go to the hole in the wall. 

He walked there and prepared to harden. Just before he did, we saw a flash of light and Eren for thrown across the district," Eren!" I screamed as I saw Eren fly. I wanted to see who that was," THE ARMORED TITAN!" Connie screamed.