Y/N joining the avengers

Y/N's POV
I am so excited right now. I am officially the newest member of the Avengers and I am just about to meet them all! I was recruited by fury as I am a trained assassin so I could be a lot of help to the team with taking down Hydra. I am about 2 minutes away from Stark towers, Where they all are all gathered to see me. Squeal!! I am here. I get out of the car and ring the doorbell.
Natasha's POV
I have heard about a new recruit so I am here to meet them. I really hope she Is a nice girl because apart from Wanda their aren't really many girls I am close to on the team. I have just heard the doorbell it must be them. " Guys, she is here" I shout to everyone in the tower. As I open the door I am met with the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.
Y/N POV
As the front door opens I see the most gorgeous woman ever. She has ginger hair and has a beautiful body. As we both realise we are staring at each other we look away and awkwardly laugh. God why am I so embarrassing. I finally blurt out " Hi, I am Y/N, I am the new recruit." how is she so beautiful. The goddess standing in front of me said with such confidence " Hey, I am Natasha Romanoff but you can call me Nat." I thought to my self I wish I was calling you other things but was snapped out of my thought when we made eye contact for what felt like ages until someone else entered the room.
Natasha POV
We were staring at each other for what seemed like ages until someone entered the room. I heard Tony
, Bruce and Wanda's voice so I looked over to them as they started to introduce themselves to Y/N. As I watched her interacting with the others I just realised she is perfect at everything her walk, her style, her body all amazing. I was just stood there thinking about what just happened with this girl I just met, and if she feels the same way. I hope she does!