The date

Natasha POV
I slowly stated to open my eyes and I saw a bit of sun peeping through the curtains. Then I looked below and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully. I inched out of bed and went downstairs to go and make Y/N breakfast in bed. I get into the kitchen and no one else is up yet so I get started and make her favourite, pancakes and bacon. I made the pancake batter and stated to fry them up and flip them. I then I fry the bacon up so it's crispy just how she likes it. I put it all in a tray with a glass of orange juice and I carry it up stairs. I open the door and I see Y/N sat up in bed reading a book. "hey Y/N I made you your favourite" I said smiling at her. " awww thank you Nat I love this so much" she gives me a kiss and she digs into her breakfast. " hmmm this is amazing Nat!" She says with a big grin on her face. " Y/N there has been something I have wanted to ask you. When you are better, do you wanna go on a date with me?" I ask "yes a thousand times yes" she giggles and kisses me again.
Y/N POV
Nat brought me breakfast and I put on a bit of a fake smile as I don't want to eat anything but I had to eat it anyway. After I had eaten the food, Nat seemed a little nervous. I was wondering why until she asked me to go on a date with her. I said "yes a thousand times yes" and I kissed her. She said "right it will be in a weeks time as you should be able to walk by yourself by then. She stayed with me for a while, then she helped me down stairs and we greeted the rest of the team.
*3 days later*
I am very excited as this is the day me and Nat go on our first date and I am going to ask her something very special tonight. It's the morning and Nat comes and helps me get in the shower. I only need a little support now. I am mostly on my own. I get changed into a baby pink dress, put on my favourite perfume and make my way downstairs. When I turn the corner I see the most beautiful woman ever "w w woah" I manage to stutter out. "You look stunning" "thank you Y/N, so do you." She replies. I feel my cheeks going red. I follow her out to the limo she has got for us and I go to open the door but she comes swooping in saying " no no this is me treating you tonight." I nod and accept her offer. We are riding in the limo and we arrive at a fancy looking restaurant. My eyes light up when I release what type of restaurant it is. MEXICAN!!! I must of only told Nat that once, that this is my favourite type of food. "Nat, how did you remember" "I have a very good memory" I laugh as we make our way into the restaurant. We get seated pretty quickly and we order our food. I am having enchiladas and Nat is having tacos. We have just been talking for awhile and she told me about how the Wakandans helped fix the quinjet. Then I  started to speak " umm Nat I know we haven't known each other that long but I feel a really strong connection to you so Nat will you be my girlfriend?" A big smile spread across her face " yes of course I will Y/N" we share a quick kiss just before our food comes out. I let out a small sigh but I eat it anyway. Nat scoffed here down in 5 minutes. " was that nice babe?" Giggling a bit she replies "it was lovely thank you." We were all finished up and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I then emptied my guts out and then washed my mouth out and went back out to Nat. "You ready to go babe, we have one more place to go." I nod and I follow her back out to the limo. After about 10 minutes of driving we have now reached an empty field. I have just noticed that there is a blanket in the back with some Prosecco and 2 glasses. I follow her outside and we lay out the blanket and lay down looking up at the stars. " this has been the best date ever Nat, I have loved everything about it thank you." " your welcome Y/N." We share a passionate kiss for a few minutes then we lay in each others arms and fall asleep under the stars.