Chapter 24

Loki's POV: 

"Darling, there's one more thing we have to do in order for us to truly be one." I whispered to Yrsa, she was still in my arms resting her head on my right shoulder. "What's that, my love?" Yrsa enquired softly, her warm breath soothingly tickling my neck. "Well, this one is going to hurt a bit." I said lightly. Yrsa shifted out of my grasp and looked at me puzzledly, "What do you mean it's going to hurt?" "I mean exactly that. In order for us to truly be wed, a part of me has to be with you and a part of you has to be with me, meaning some of your blood has to run through my veins and some of mine has to run through your veins as well." I said with a small smile on my face. Yrsa blinked at me and asked, "How is that going to work?" "Okay, listen. I'll have to make a small to medium sized incision on both of our left arms then, once the blood starts seeping out of each of our cuts, we'll rub our arms against the other and the blood exchange will be complete." I uttered. Yrsa glanced to the side with a worried look on her face and gulped. I took her right hand in mine and squeezed it comfortingly. After a bit of silence, Yrsa looked up at me and murmured, "Okay, let's do it." 

I conjured up a dagger and slashed, while groaning lightly, my left arm and did the same to Yrsa, who squealed quite a bit. The blood from our respective arms started trickling out slowly. I then took hold of Yrsa's bleeding arm lightly and rubbed it against my own. Suddenly, at the point of contact between our arms, a small glow of gold and another of blue twinkled and shone. "What's happening?" Yrsa asked softly while looking at the light in awe. "That, my love, is the process of our beings accepting one another and joining as one. Your being is the gold one representing compassion, reliability, loyalty, generosity, courage, and love. Mine is the blue one representing expansiveness, sincerity, wisdom, stability, loyalty and intelligence." The two beams then fused into one, illuminating a golden blue colour and fizzling out just seconds after. "That was beautiful." Yrsa spoke with a smile on her face as she looked at me. 

It was late in the evening, maybe around seven, Yrsa had found some bandages so she cleaned both our wounds up. Now, Yrsa was laying next to me on my bed, curled up in my arms. "So," Yrsa muttered, her soft lips brushing up against my neck, "we are married now." "Mmhm." I hummed sleepily. "Is there not a need for us to consummate this union?" Yrsa implored as a smirk slowly spread across her lips, I could feel it against my neck. My eyes slowly opened and my head turned to face her. "We've consummated this union multiple times, darling. Why do you deem it so necessary now?" I asked with a little chuckle. Yrsa's cheeks went a light pink as she glanced to the side. "The fact that you still get timorous around me will always melt my icy heart." I whispered as I pecked her forehead. I then turned my body so as to face her figure completely. Yrsa looked up at me, her glowing lapis eyes shining with lust and desire. 

Third [Narrator] person's POV: 

Slowly, Loki's right hand softly started caressing Yrsa's left arm. "That look in your eyes... Do you yearn for me, darling?" Loki asked as his hand slid onto Yrsa's waist, pulling her closer to him. A small whimper escaped from Yrsa's mouth, elicited by the sudden movement caused by Loki. The young prince chuckled softly then whispered, "Answer me, Yrsa. Do you crave me?" "Yes," was Yrsa's answer. Loki then rolled over and hovered over Yrsa, his luscious locks gracefully falling to the sides of his face. He looked down at her; admiring the brown tone of her skin, marvelling at the texture of her puffy hair. Yrsa saw the look on her love's face and smiled, "Why do you always have to look at me like that? Do you not know how flustered I get when you stare?" Loki snickered and muttered, "Am I not allowed to admire what is mine?" He then lowered himself and his lips lightly pecked Yrsa's neck, evoking a soft moan from her chest. Her legs spread open for Loki, who effortlessly positioned himself between her thighs. Yrsa splayed her hands lightly at the back of Loki's neck, beckoning him closer to her body. "Quite eager tonight, are we?" Loki whispered to Yrsa as he continued to pepper light kisses on her neck. The prince then started grinding his pelvis against his love's softly, mellow feminine moans filling the space around them. 

Loki then slowly retreated his lips from Yrsa's neck, looked into her eyes and whispered, "Not only does your mind intrigue me, your body does so as well. The way you look at me with those lapis eyes, the way you moan when I touch you. The curves of your figure, the plumpness of your lips, your natural musk, the tenderness of your derriere, the way your body responds when I caress your bosom; all these things drive me to my limit. Tonight, my love, I shall claim you, I shall mark your beautiful body so they can all know that you belong to me and me alone." "Yes, my prince. Claim me, mark me. I am yours and yours alone." Yrsa murmured as her hips bucked up to meet Loki's pelvis. "Take everything on your person off right now then get on all fours." Loki said gruffly. He got off of Yrsa and allowed her to carry out her given instruction. Soon, Yrsa was bare and on all fours on Loki's bed. Loki was sitting on his bedside couch ogling at Yrsa. Loki then stood from his seat and walked over to his bedside cabinet. He then proceeded to open the bottom drawer, took out what seemed to be a green rope and closed the drawer. Loki got on the bed, behind Yrsa, and spread her knees a bit wider. "My darling?" Loki called out ever so sweetly. "Yes, my prince?" Yrsa answered as she bit her bottom lip lightly. "Lower your upper body for your prince and cross your arms over your back." Loki murmured. Yrsa then did as she was told. Softly and with practiced finesse, Loki tied Yrsa's wrists together behind her back rather tightly, much to her enjoyment. 

Then, with a quick flash of green and gold, Loki was bare as well. He took hold of Yrsa's hips and aligned his manhood with her feminine opening. He rubbed the tip of his erect member against her already slick folds slowly, so as to tease her. "Loki..." She moaned softly. "Don't rush me, darling." Loki chuckled. He then pushed in slowly, enjoying the feel of her wet walls around him. She let out a loud, long moan that drove Loki insane. He started thrusting in and out of her softly, gripping tighter at her hips. "Ahh..." Yrsa moaned as the speed and motion of Loki's thrusting quickened and hardened. Loki's pace increased; in and out, in and out. Yrsa's pleasured cries filled the room accompanied by soft grunts and groans from Loki. He railed into her hard and deep. "Who do you belong to?" Loki called out breathily. "You, Loki. Only you. Aahh..." Yrsa said between moans and huffed breaths. "Who's are you, darling?" Loki huffed out again. "I'm yours, Loki. I'm yours." Yrsa moaned again. "I can't hear you, sweetheart." Loki huffed as he thrusted even harder into Yrsa, making the bed post hit against the wall. "Uh uh uh, Loki..." Yrsa moaned at a higher pitch. "I'm yours, Loki. No one else's, I belong to you." said Yrsa again between moans. 

Yrsa was close to her limit and Loki could feel it so he untied her, laid her on her back and murmured, "I want you to look at me when you cum, do you hear me, Yrsa?" "Yes, Loki." Yrsa huffed as she wrapped her legs and hands around Loki. He then pushed into her once again, starting where he left off. His hands were placed on the underside of her thighs as he spread her open for him, pushing her legs against the mattress. She moaned his name louder as her hips bucked and her core began to heat up. Loki thrust deeper and harder into Yrsa, eliciting more melodious moans from her. "Cum for me, darling." Loki whispered to Yrsa as he pounded harder into her. That was enough to drive her to the limit; Yrsa's legs shook vigorously as her abdomen clenched. Her head tilted back, rubbing against the mattress. Her eyes closed shut, she could see stars; pure bliss and satisfaction enveloping her being. Loki soon reached his climax as well, sighing deeply as his cock twitched in release; spewing white fluids into his love. The air around them was scented with arousal. They both came down from their highs and laid next to one another, huffing and breathing heavily. "That was amazing." Yrsa muttered hazily while staring at the ceiling. Loki chuckled, pulling his love closer to him and kissed her neck softly. "How's about a bath now, my love?"