Chapter 29

Loki's POV:

It had been three days since Yrsa's vision and my worry for my kingdom increases daily. The Jotun troops have been training but I do not think they will ever be as fierce as Odin's army. Yrsa and I have been training daily as well, she was learning more about her powers and unlocking new abilities. I am beyond proud of how far Yrsa has come; just a couple of months ago she had been a young and naive maiden but gradually she grew into a young lady... a queen. We were in our chambers now, it was late in the evening; the make up of these chambers were similar to the ones I had back in the palace on Asgard but the colour scheme was very different; light and dark shades of blue and black radiating throughout the elegant rooms. Yrsa was seated on the bed, reading an ancient Jotun history book that Gypr had so graciously provided her with. I sat on the bedside couch and gazed at her, admiring her person.

 Her hair had grown a bit, her irises were a bright hazel colour once again; she told me her eyes would glow lapis when she was having a vision or when she used her Sight. Her melanin skin had a soft glow to it; she seemed to be in better spirits lately and that made my heart smile. I loved seeing her happy, especially after everything she'd been through thus far. "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop staring at me, dear, and just speak with me if you require to." Yrsa spoke suddenly as she slowly raised her head to gaze at me with a smile dawning her pulchritudinous visage. I chuckled lightly, stood from the couch and made my way to her, her eyes following each slight movement my body made. I reached Yrsa's figure on the bed and sat beside her, taking her book from her hands and setting it aside. "I am simply admiring my wife, I see no harm in that." I uttered softly as my right hand gently caressed her left cheek. Yrsa closed her eyes and nuzzled in closer to my touch as she murmured, "Mmh, wife, that sounds pleasant." 

My hand slowly travelled from the side of her face down to the side of her neck. Yrsa's eyes snapped open, her gaze meeting mine and her lips curling into a smirk, her eyes glinting with a hint of ardour. My hand slowly wrapped around her neck and squeezed gently. A small whimper escaped from Yrsa's lips as her eyes closed again. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I pulled her closer to me by the neck softly and whispered into her ear, "I want to make you writhe and quake beneath me as we both indulge in the warmth of our bodies pressed together gently." Yrsa opened her eyes as she tilted her head to the side, her eyes drooping with desire, "What's stopping you?" She whispered. I smirked then pulled her closer to me; our lips slightly touching. "I love you, Yrsa." I uttered, looking deep into her melanin coated eyes. Her pupils dilated as a loving grin spread across her face, "I love you more, Loki. More than you'll ever fathom." 

Narrator's POV: 

Loki then pulled Yrsa close and crashed their lips together. Yrsa's lips glided smoothly over Loki's, their rhythms working in tandem. Yrsa shifted her body so she could face Loki fully. Loki's hands travelled slowly down Yrsa's body, caressing and squeezing her upper female features. A soft whimper escaped Yrsa's lips and Loki took that opportunity to delve his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss. Loki gripped Yrsa's waist and prompted her to lay back on the bed. Yrsa's legs spread open for Loki as he adjusted his body and slipped his figure right between her legs. Loki broke the kiss, gazed down at Yrsa lovingly and muttered, "You are so beautiful." Yrsa smiled and pecked his lips. Loki set his arms on either side of Yrsa's head and continued ravaging her lips. Loki's kisses soon trailed from her lips, to her jawline and her neck. Yrsa's hands softly combed through Loki's lovely black hair as mellow moans escaped her lips. Her sweet moans sounded like angel serenades to his ears as he intricately worked her nape with his mouth. "Loki..." Yrsa moaned softly. Loki's hands travelled down to Yrsa's thighs slowly and took hold of the hem of her silky night gown. He pulled it up her person, over her head and tossed it to the floor. Yrsa's breasts were in full display, her chest heaving with anticipation, her naked body laying beneath Loki eagerly.