prologue

Seokjin.

Kim seokjin is a famous chef both for his cooking and looks ,he is an average Korean man living comfortable ,he isn't extra rich but comfortable enough to afford a luxurious apartment ,a car and take care of his parents and junior sister back in his home town .

Kim seokjin is 25years and still a virgin cause he is a total submissive / bottom ( this means he can only take the position of bottoming he can't top at all ). He found out about this about 5years ago when he was dating his ex whom thought Jin was a top but on the faithful evening they were about having sex,during the process he found out Jin was a bottom not just any bottom a total bottom even Jin found out that same day but became more sure after few more trials .

Ever since the incident ,Jin decided to ask his "courter"(people that as interest in him ),their preference before proceeding into any relationship but it didn't seem to go well cause they were either bottoms or switch ,he wondered why he hasn't come across a total top before,jimin his friend and worker always told him it was  because of his looks ,he looked more like a top so that's why he always attracts bottoms .

What will happen when Kim seokjin meets a total dominate who is also in need of a total submissive but an experience one .when he is still a virgin..

Namjoon

Kim namjoon is a successful bachelor known around Korea ,he is gay and everyone knows ,he has a very busy schedule so instead of dating and having relationship stress he prefers having a sub that he can call at anytime he needs him but the problem is he is very committed to one person so if he has a sub he stays faithful and so does the sub for the period of time they will be together .

It's been 6months since his last submissive went on an expand of his art business in UK ,he promised to come back after one month, he left after giving namjoon rounds of sex few days before he left for the country, but it as been months and namjoon was getting impatient he needed another sub as soon as possible and an experience one cause he loves sex like so much he could go rounds and all night without taking a break that's why he needs someone that can handle him totally .

But what happens when he finally get a submissive who is a virgin? Will he accept him or look for someone else.?

Welcome to my new Namjin fanfiction if it is your first time here do check out my other books with Namjin and other ships thanks .

Notification.
This is fanfiction and as such this characters are not played by the real person's but fictional work ,i respect every ship and I hope you respect mine ,if by chance you are not a fan of this ships please DON'T READ ,and if you are a fan please read,like and enjoy this journey with me ..

This book contains :
Boyslove
Angst
Smut
Mature language and content
Other ships
Mpreg.