Chapter two

Namjoon's focus ..

Namjoon was in his office discussing with yoongi about his sexual starvation when yoongi brought up the matter of Jin being a total submissive and would be perfect for namjoon ,they are currently deliberating on the matter .

Namjoon- yoongi ,I get what you are trying to say but how are you sure he will be faithful and not sleep around with others ,you know we won't actually be dating it's just like friends with Benefits or sugar daddy and baby boy kind of relationship .

Yoongi- I know that ,i can tell you this guy is perfect for you just your type of manly bottom yet soft and handsome  and you can be sure he won't cheat cause he owns a business and won't be with you cause of your  money.

Namjoon-then why would he want to have that kind of relationship with me if not for the money ?.

Yoongi- well,he has never been into sugar daddy and you ain't all that sugar daddy type like old, beards you just have enough money to go around and you are just older than him with a few years .
The reason for this match up is that you both are my friends and are both single so you guys can use this as a medium to satisfy your sexual urges and keep  yourselves in tact not to bother about relationships at least for the main time ..

Namjoon nodded to yoongi's last comment he couldn't argue that he knows how badly he needs a submissive now and yoongi wasn't the much of a talker so this man Jin would be good and moreover yoongi has shown him Jin's photo and he wasn't just an handsome man but also beautiful with those lips of his ,damn he can't get him off his head since he saw that picture ..

Namjoon- I agree with you on this ,so I think I should hit him up today ,cause I need him as mine as soon as possible .

Yoongi- sure ,just hit him up and you guys can schedule your meeting on the time conducive for both of you ,like I said earlier he owns a restaurant and he is always busy .

Nj- that's okay ,can I have his number then ..

Yoongi collected his phone putting in jin's number .

Time skip to next day ..

Namjoon called Mr Wang his personal investigator to get him all the information about Kim seokjin his background and family , sexually life and everything possible yesterday after his talk with yoongi ...

Later that evening he got mail from Mr wang with all the details he needed just something was awkwardly strange to him ,Jin hasn't been in a relationship for years now ,it was strange judging from his looks and how successful he was in his business ,he also got to know his now favorite restaurant was run by seokjin,he guess eating good food would be a bonus .

Namjoon was in his office now in the afternoon and decided to finally text seokjin ,he was really tired yesterday he didn't call or text him .

Namjoon

Hi,this is Kim Namjoon .

Jin

Hi,this is Kim seokjin.

Namjoon

Right ,are you free this evening .

Namjoon waited for some minutes no response ,he checked his message to see if there was something wrong ,he finally got a beep signifying there was a message .

Jin

Sure,but at 8pm ,will that be fine ?.

Namjoon

Yeah,I will be done with work by then too ,I would like us to meet at one of my penthouses down town ,if you are comfortable with that .

Jin

It's fine ,just send me the location I will drive down there .

Namjoon

Not to worry my driver will come pick you up at your house by 8pm ,.

Jin

Okay then ,I will send you my house address when am less busy ,I got to go down it's rush hour for me ,see you then .

Namjoon .

Same here .

Namjoon smiled to himself ,'this wasn't so bad ' he shakes off his thought and went back to what he had at hand ..