Chapter fifteen (m)

Jin's focus ...

As they went into their room Jin had been moody since the last  appearance of Namjoon's secretary ,he was pissed on how the guy was all clingy to his "man" does he even have the right to say that Jin questioned himself and moreover their relationship doesn't have a same level right ,he felt dumb for feeling jealous and Namjoon was just busy with his laptop probably dealing with some work .

Namjoon serious face look made Jin horny ,he liked the way his face and jawline was straight to work ,the way Namjoon called him baby always made him feel some type of way in fact it made him wanna be wrapped in those big hands as Namjoon would design his body with love bites , dame what is this Jin was supposed to be pissed but here he was daydreaming of the man sitting in front of him ,Jin got up the bed and rushed into the bathroom he really needed a cold bath ..

Namjoon's focus..

Namjoon was arranging some documents needed for tomorrow when he felt jin's eyes on him ,he didn't turn around cause he didn't want the situation to be awkward and moreover Jin hasn't spoken to him since they got into the room ,but as Jin went into the bathroom he knew something wasn't right and hearing the shower running he smiled Knowing fully well of the situation .

He planned on leaving Jin Tonight cause last night they had  crazy sex but Jin stepping out of the bathroom with a robe his chest half opened Namjoon couldn't keep his cool he just went to him and pushed him on the matress and laid on him engaging the lips together as he played with Jin's  nipples earning moans ,the kiss lasted for some time before they both pulled out of it to catch their breath .

Namjoon untied jin's robe and saw a bare skinned no underwear ,Jin's face turned pink from shyness and tried to use his hands to cover his private but Namjoon slapped it off ,"don't ever cover yourself for me ,you are mine and so his your body " Namjoon stated , Jin nodded .

Namjoon flipped him over as he inserted his two fingers into his hole which penetrated easily cause of last night session,added another finger till he finished prepping him ,Jin was already drooling he was almost close to cuming from just fingering he told Namjoon to thrust him that he was ready which Namjoon obliged to ,the sex was none like before now it was full of want and desire rather than lust "ah~hh~h hh~hh jo~o~nie " Jin stuttered .."do you want to slow down are you feeling hurt " Namjoon asked while still thrusted into him in animalistic speed ."Nooo am close go on " Jin said with tears running down from his eyes which wasn't from pain but from too much pleasure that was rushing through him .

"You ain't allowed to cum till I say so " Namjoon said holding jin's cock crown as he thrusted deeper ,Jin was almost passing out from the level of pleasure he was having and not being able to release made his legs weak and his eyes teary "joonie please let me cum ah HHH " Jin pleaded .

" Sure baby " Namjoon released his hands from jin's cock crown and started thrusting into him with his hands on jin's waist keeping him in position for deep penetration with laid to both climaxing ,Jin cam untouched and Namjoon cam filling his hole up to the brem ,both laid on the bed tiredly and next thing Jin said made Namjoon crack up .

Which was "joonie am hungry " Jin said with his lowest tone voice ,Namjoon cracked up from how cute Jin was saying he was hungry so he picked the telephone beside the bed and placed a call to the hotel kitchen and order food,a bottle of champagne and water ,they answered with a yes sir and the call dropped .

"We need to get you clean before the food arrives " namjoon lifted Jin up in bridal style to the bathroom and both showered practically Namjoon washed Jin ,cause he was too tired to do anything for himself ..

After showering ,Jin put on a pajamas and same goes for Namjoon who went back to his work while Jin laid in bed resting and waiting for the food to arrive ...