Chapter six

Jin's focus ..

It's been a month now and Jin hasn't heard anything from Namjoon yet and he was getting restless and he is currently at home with hoseok who came to visit.

Jin-  so yoongi said since they both fought about me ,he hasn't mentioned anything concerning me ?.

Hoseok- yes .

Jin- not even once by mistake or slip of tongue? .

Hoseok- no .

Jin was disappointed deep down .

Hoseok- but I have a great news .

Jin- what news ,am not really in the mood for gossip.

Hoseok - No it concerns Mr Kim Namjoon .

Jin got up his chair and joined hoseok in his excitedly .

Jin- what is it ,tell me everything .

Hoseok - how about you offer me a glass of wine first .

Jin ran to his mini bar and got a bottle of white wine with two glass cups ,he opened it and poured it in for both of them which they sipped on before he asked hoseok for the news again .

Jin- can I hear the news now sir .

Hoseok - Mr Kim is having a party tonight and luckily for you yoongi got you a pass into the Kim's mansion for the party ..

Jin- oh my gosh ,are you serious ?.

Hoseok- yeah .

Jin hugged hoseok so tightly he could break him .

Hoseok- it's okay you are crushing me ..

Jin- oh sorry ,what time is the party again ?

Hoseok - tonight and it starts 9pm

Jin- really ,so what are we still doing here ?.

Hoseok- huh ?.

Hoseok being confused .

Jin- we need to go shopping ,let me get my wallet and car key so we can leave .

Hoseok- but you have lots of clothes in your walking closet .

Jin- I Know,but I need to look good for my Joonie Tonight .

Hoseok - joonie? Seriously just one unfortunate night with Mr Kim and he already has a nickname ..

Jin- stop talking nonsense and let's go ..

Jin dragged hoseok with him out of the apartment ..

Namjoon's focus...

Namjoon was currently in his office having a chat with yoongi .

Namjoon - have you given him the pass ?

Yoongi - yeah .,but can I ask why you don't want him knowing how much you miss and want him ?.

Namjoon- I just want to teach him a lesson that lying doesn't help anything .

Yoongi- but it's been a month and I think he has gotten the memo already by now ,you should give him another chance he is a really nice guy you know .

Namjoon- yoongi whenever it comes to jin you talk alot, are you sure you ain't secretly in love with him.

Yoongi- oh my gawd, of course not ,I have the most amazing person as my boyfriend I won't trade that ..

Namjoon- I know,just wanted to be sure ,not to worry I have plans for tonight .

Yoongi-can you share what the play is?.

Namjoon- no ,you are being nosy ,go get ready for the party I will see you there.

Yoongi - okay sure.

Yoongi left Namjoon's office,Namjoon on the other hand looked at his phone and slide through jin's photos that has been sent by one of his security men asked to keep an eye on Jin all this while..

The pictures was of him entering the mall with hoseok ,he really looked so beautiful Namjoon thought to himself as he dropped his phone and went back to work..