Chapter one

Jin's focus ..

Jin was busy at his restaurant it was usually rush hours by 12pm to 3pm cause of lunch break in offices and he was at the center of attraction to all ,not because they didn't have other options but they were ready to wait in line cause of his perfect touch in his foods at all time .

All his dishes has one taste cause Jin prepares all his food by himself ,yeah he has assistant in the kitchen but all they do is get all the ingredients well sliced and arranged so he could easy pick any ingredient he needed on each dish .

Time skip

It was already 3:30pm now seokjin and his worker were on a 2hour break , usually they use this hours to eat and rest for dinner rush that starts by 6pm , till 6pm the restaurant is usually closed up to avoid unwanted guest .

"Hey mushrooms" hoseok said walking into the restaurant like he owned it ,well you can't blame him his friend owns it ,he walked straight to seokjin's office not stopped by anyone cause he is well recognized among the employees .

"Hi jin' hoseok walked into jin's office ,not knocking just opened the door and walked in .

Jin- hey what's up .

Hoseok- I have great news .

Jin- what might that be  ?.

Hoseok- your perfect match has been found ..

Jin looked up his laptop excited ,seeing hoseok's reaction he co-ordinated  himself not wanting to seem desperate .

Jin- where ,and how did you know that he was my perfect match ?.

Hoseok- well ,you know Kim Namjoon my boss .

Jin- yeah ?

Hoseok- he is a total dom and he is in need of a total submissive like yourself .

Jin- what ! Seriously ,you think that hot rich boss of yours will want anything to do with me a virgin submissive when he can get professional anytime he wants .

Jin laughed sarcastically ..

Hoseok- yeah is true he want a professional ,but he doesn't have to know you are a virgin you just have to play along till you guys finally do it (sex).

Jin- this is risky hoseok ,what if he gets upset with you ,what are we going to do then .

Hoseok- I trust you can win him over ,you ain't worldwide handsome for nothing ,but the truth is ,he is straight forward I think your first meet will be about you guys having sex though..so are you in ?

Jin- sure, I really want to loose this Virginity of mine and getting a total dom especially someone like your boss is bonus ..

They high five ,both laughing and talking about other things ,hoseok told Jin yoongi was talking to Kim Namjoon as it is now if Namjoon agrees to it then Jin could get a call tonight or whenever Namjoon is free ,which Jin swallowed spit ,yeah he wanted to have sex but he didn't know he was going to be immediately he got introduced to someone ..

Few minutes later jimin came in with packs of food to seokjin's office .

Jimin- this is the food you ordered ,do you want to pay in cash or card ?.

Hoseok- none ,Jin I gave you goodnews today can I at least get free food ..

Jin- nope .

Hoseok fake frowned as he paid in cash to jimin who walked away back to his duty post ,hoseok stood up as Jin was escorting him out of the restaurant he paused and looked at Jin with a suspicious smile .

Jin- what ?

Hoseok- you Know my boss is a selective eater like he mostly employ professional chefs to make his food ,but since the first day I and yoongi bought him your food cause his chef called in sick ,he practically sacked all his chef and his now eating your food almost everyday .

Jin- so why are you telling me this ?

Hoseok- cause this might be a plus mark when you guys meet .

Hoseok winked at him as he walked into his car and drove off ,Jin blushly walked back into the restaurant waiting and prayer Namjoon fancies him and call this could be his ticket to leave the singlehood .

"Everybody back to your duty post " Jin said to his workers who were all chatting ..