Chapter nine (m)

Namjoon and Jin are currently in Namjoon's room in the mansion ,Jin lying on the bed naked and Namjoon on top his body naked as well .

After their meeting at the garden hugging and tears,both retired into Namjoon's room ,which lead to kissing ,smooch and biting currently leaving jin's body with lots of hickey ,though Namjoon told Jin if he wasn't ready they can wait but Jin insisted he wanted to have sex with him right now .

Namjoon lubed his fingers and inserted into jin's ass hole while wrapping one of his arm around his waist .

Jin- Ahhh joonie it hurts

Nj- calm down it will feel good soon .

Jin nodded and after few minutes of one finger penetration he added another finger scissoring him open ,Jin was already moaning to the feeling and after some time he wanted more .

Namjoon turned Jin on top him pushing his head down wards motioning him to open his mouth ,jin's eyes went wide to how big Namjoon was ,he was so big ,veiny and lengthy ,Jin swallowed an empty throat as he opened up for Namjoon to put his cock into his mouth .

Jim couldn't even take in half of Namjoon's dick ,well you can't blame him he is inexperienced ,Namjoon thrusted into his mouth for few minutes making jin's eyes water from the pain hitting his throat though he wasn't gagging his mouth was stretched so widely it hurts .

Namjoon turned him ,jin's back on the bed,his legs spread and Namjoon in between as he put in his cock gently into jin's tight hole ,jin's eyes watered from pain his asshole felt like it was being ripped apart but he stayed strong ,Namcock was  totally in and he asked permission to move after few minutes, though he just felt like pounding into him cause the tightness felt so good.

Jin motioned him after few minutes to move so he did moving slowly but steady.

"Ah~hh joo~nie go fa~st~er it hu~rt I think am close  " Jin said stuttering .

Namjoon was waiting for that all night he thrusted into him in animalistic speed,turning him over to his Belle as he inserted from the back in a doggy position of sex ,Jin was moaning,crying ,screaming holding onto the bed sheet like his life depended on it ..

Jin cums ,but Namjoon wasn't near close , which led to another Long round of sex ,Jin cam like 4 times within an hour ,and that made him exhausted ,Namjoon cam later after few minutes grabbing onto jin's waist and digging his fingers into his flawless skin..

Namjoon - you taste great baby .

Jin has already passed out ,Namjoon smiled to jin's cute sleeping face and snores ,he just got off the bed and brought a clean tower to clean Jin ,wearing him one of his sport short with top though it's big on Jin but that made it cuter ,Namjoon tokened  him in and went to shower and after the shower he wore his pajamas and got into bed cuddling Jin and from this night he decided that he wasn't going to let this man go ..

A/n

Jin finally lost his Virginity ..

See you next chapter 😜..