Chapter four

Namjoon laid down Jin on the bed and starred at the sleeping beauty for as long as he couldn't recall till Jin groaned with a smile as he looked at the handsome Namjoon looking at him .

Jin- I look beautiful right he didn't wait for namjoon to respond he continued .I wonder why am still single with such face and body .

He said with a frown facing down and immediately started crying probably it cause of the drink or that's what he really felt inside ,Namjoon didn't know what to do next he just sat on the bed and pulled Jin to himself and pecked his head .

Namjoon- you were probably reserved for me alone .

Jin hit his chest playfully as he chuckled to the sweet move Namjoon just pulled at him .

Namjoon- am very serious and I don't want you to ever think something is wrong with you ,instead blame it on the blind men you have been with .

Jin held him tightly and started sobbing again 'shh don't cry baby ,you shouldn't waste that priceless tears of yours " Namjoon said lifting jin's cheek as he pecked his lips ,Jin on the other hand froze to how soft and  caring Namjoon turned out to be, guessing this was just for pleasure it felt too real .

Jin- joonie thanks ,oops sorry for calling you that .

Namjoon- it's fine you can call me whatever makes you comfortable .

Jin nodded and Namjoon hovers ontop of him engaging their lips together ,yes you can say he is rushing things bit he is a horny man with a beautiful piece in front of him to devour ,You can't blame him if he can't put himself together moreover Jin is 'his' after the contract agreement so he can as well have his fill.

The kiss was getting heated their tongues swinging on each other's mouth so perfectly ,Namjoon already lifted jin's ass grabbing it lightly as he pulled jin on top his body with their mouth still connected to each other , Namjoon's hand moving into jin's shirt .

Jin in his head 'dame his hands are so manly if that is even a word and hot ,Gawd this is it am I going to lose my virginity tonight to him ,gawd I don't know how I feel am fucking nervous ,should I tell him am a virgin maybe he could treat me more carefully ,shit my shirt is off and he is on my pants am so fucking hard right now ,I need to focus and enjoy my first time ..

Ahhh ,Jin moaned to the kisses namjoon was trailing on his abdomen and lower body as he removed his pants, the cold air hit jin's flawless skin as he shivered to both the cold and his d*ck that was in namjoon's mouth ,he arched his back and held on namjoon's head as he thrusted into his mouth from too much sensational feeling rushing through his veins and body .

Ah~~hh HH~H joon~~ie~ee~ee am close .he stuttered ,but namjoon not withdrawing his head Jin cum into his mouth as he arched his back and moaned louder with his hand holding the bedsheet tight ,Namjoon turned him over his stomach lifting his ass Abit as he lubed his finger and inserted two which couldn't fit cause Jin was way tight like too tight he was still trying to add more lubes when Jin cried out "Stop it hurts please " .

Namjoon couldn't bear to see Jin cry not just any tears but a painful one ,he withhold his fingers and Jin fell flat on the bed still sobbing as Namjoon got off the bed covering Jin with the duvet cover and left the crying Jin in the room alone and left ..

A/n

Happy birthday to army who just successful completed 8years together am so proud of them .
And bts new song "permission to dance video is out " check it out guys if you haven't ..