Chapter eleven.

They arrived at jin's restaurant,Namjoon parked his car and opened the passenger side for Jin and helped him out ,before Jin could walk Namjoon lifted him up in bridal style .

Jin- what's this Namjoon ,please bring me down .

Namjoon- I can't do that ,you ain't totally fine yet and obviously limping so I will just drop you off and that's it .

Jin saw no need in struggling he knew Namjoon will have is way anyways ,the journey to his office felt like years all his staffs and customers eyes were on them each step they take .

They finally got there and Jin was placed on his seat calmly,Jin felt so chilly being pampered like a baby .

Jin- am in my office now joonie ,you too can go to work as well .

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud bang on jin's door and jimin walked in with the most fierce look Jin has ever seen like he hadn't slept all night . .

Jin- hey jimin .

Jimin- what the fuck hyung ,you got me worried sick last night you weren't taking your calls or replying and you came to work late today which was unlike you ..

Jimin went to Jin and hugged him tightly as he sobbed ,the thought of Jin being in harm's way made him super scared cause Jin was the only real family he had here in Seoul and if anything was to Happen to him he wasn't sure of what he could do with himself ..

Jin- it's okay jiminie am fine okay .

Namjoon- okay ,that's enough hugging for today .

Namjoon was getting irritated by how jimin was hugging Jin and on top the fact that he even has a nickname from Jin like himself got him more pissed or maybe a little jealous.

Jimin detached himself from Jin and bowed to Namjoon as he apologized to Jin for shouting at him and he walked out ..

Namjoon- I don't like him at all ,sack him .

Jin- stop being jealous that's for childish people.

Namjoon- I am not jealous,I don't just like him ,he looks like someone that would be clingy and I don't want him clinging to you every now and then .

Jin- wow that's obviously jealous ..

Namjoon was about to respond when his phone beeped from a message,he checked it to see it was from yoongi ,the text states that they have a board meeting on few minutes ,he replied he was on his way ..

Namjoon- I have to go but we ain't done with this guy's discussion okay .

He pecked Jin on his lips before storming out the office ,Jin couldn't stop smiling all day he was so happy for this new feeling he has .

hoseok on the other hand had called that day for all the juicy gist and Jin of course loaded him with all the details of last night ,hoseok was sincerely Happy for him cause he was almost perfect and deserves happiness ..

Time skip to 9pm ...

Jin was already back home ,he freshened up and went downstairs to prepare just salad for the night he was too tired to cook anything else when he got a beep from his door ,he checked his security camera to see it was a delivery person but he never ordered anything who might it be from .

He opened up to see a food delivery and roses with card he smiled guessing who it was from already ,he signed and walked into his living room as he unpacked the bag to find some vegetables salad ,chicken and milkshake . He smiled and then opened the card which says ,

"I hope your day was good ,I miss you alot like I want you so badly in my arms but since work at the office couldn't permit me ,I decided to send this token as my love to you ,I hope you enjoy your dinner and think of me while you do .joonie "

Jin didn't realize he was crying from how sweet Namjoon was ,he missed this kind of feeling so deeply and was glad he could feel special again even though their relationship has no label for now ..

He finished his dinner and texted Namjoon goodnight before he fell asleep ..