Chapter ten .

Next morning Jin woke up to a nice aroma,which he sensed from the aroma that it was omelette ,he tried getting off the bed but screamed so loud that Namjoon ran up stairs ..

Namjoon- what's wrong baby ?

Jin- my ass and hips is stiff ,I don't think I can move I think I dislocated my waist ..

Hahaha Namjoon laughed loud to how cute Jin was acting ,he gave Jin some painkillers that is specialised for ass hurt and a glass of water which Jin drank fast knowing that could relieve him from the pain he was going through .

Namjoon picked him up in bridal style to the dinning room and placed him on one of the chairs and sat at a close seat ,as he feed the too lazy Jin that couldn't feed himself cause he kept complaining and ended up on Namjoon's lap ,well not like Namjoon is complaining..

Jin- I need to be at the restaurant , it's almost sunrise .

Namjoon- what ? Take the day off ,you need to rest and I want you close to me ..

Jin- that's very sweet of you but I need to satisfy my customers,I can't just not go to work ..

Namjoon- but you ain't alright ,stay today and I will pay 3times what you earn a day .

Before Namjoon finished ,Jin stood up from his laps and was all red from anger as he stared at Namjoon.

Jin- hey joonie am not a call boy or a sugar boy satisfying his sugar daddy ,I love my business and i don't need 3 times what I earn all I want is to satisfy people ,that's what keeps me going .thanks for last night but can you kindly drop me off ..

Namjoon grabbed jin's hand before he could walk away and hugged him from his back .

Namjoon- am sorry baby ,I didn't mean to sound rude or disrespectful,I just thought you would need to rest from last night,could you please forgive me for being selfish .

Jin turned and hugged him too .

Jin- I understand you worry about me but  my restaurant is my everything ,I enjoy cooking and people complimenting is a bonus ..

Both chuckled to jin's word.

They reconciled with a kiss which lasted for few minutes before Jin disengage from an already hungry wolf ready to devour his prey ..

They got ready and Namjoon dropped Jin off his restaurant and he went to work ..

A/n

What do you think Jin love most between Namjoon and his restaurant ?.

Comment your opinion .

See you next chapter 😜..