Chapter 26

I came out of the closet with a royal blue A-line dress, with matching flats. This is almost as if Archer knew what was going to happen to me. I swear that guy is psychotic.

I spun around in front of Aspen. "Like?"

His face didn't look that impressed, in fact it just stayed emotionless. "Not great, but you look better then before." Then before? What the heck has this place done with Aspen? "You should probably go to sleep, Archer will be waiting for you in the morning." With that he turned around a shut the door to my almost secluded room.

That had to be an act... There is probably cameras somewhere watching me. Archer isn't that stupid to leave me alone in a room with tons of ways out. I can just imagine how much security is outside these walls.

----

Nothing but metal walls were built to my waist line. I am trapped. I screamed and pounded against the sides of the large claustrophobic walls. My breathing was starting to speed up dramatically. One. Two. Three. Four. Breathe. The more I panic the worse it got, the walls were now concaving into my direction. It was useless to even think that was going to get out of here. The walls were so close to my skin I was struggling to get air. Eventually I found myself screaming till I woke up.

I woke up panting with no breath. I was left alone again in the dark but this time it felt like a presence is with me. I put on some slippers and tried to look for the door in the darkness, needless to say I need to get out of here as soon as I can.

I found the doorknob and tried unlatching it but it was locked. Secured. Chained. Of course they wouldn't let me out I'm too vulnerable to them, I am a bird in a cage that just wants some freedom. This is not how you treat anyone or anyone.

Sadness didn't fill me this time, it was more like frustration. I can't get out of here, I will never get out of here. I was always scolded not to use the words never or can't, because at the time it was somewhat possible but in this case it's not or won't be anything soon anyways.

-----

Why do you think Archer needs America so bad???