Chapter 11

A billion questions struck my brain in an instant. Why was she doing this? Is she lying? How did she know this was going to happen?

"Okay first things first, I'm going to let you take some showers. There's a bathroom in every bedroom."

"May, do you want to sleep in a separate room?" Maxon tiredly asked my sister.

"No, I want to stay with America!" She protested.

I could tell this little 'voyage' was getting on everyone's nerves, especially May's.

Maxon nodded whole taking a long deep breath.

---

I rinsed off Lynn from the bathtub and put a new long shirt on her. None of the clothes Nova gave us fit her, so we had to make the best of it.

Maxon came in later with Xaiver sleeping in his arms, he set him on the bed with pillows beside him so he wouldn't move around.

I put Lynn of the couch with a warm blanket to sleep with. "Good night mommy."

"Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite." With that I gave her a kiss on the forehead and went into the joining room to start the shower.

When I hopped in it felt relaxing and reinsuring. I scrubbed the dirt off until noting but my shiny skin showed.

Maxon and I took the floor, sleeping in each other's arms.

Will this ever get better?

----

Sorry for the long wait! I've been so busy with volleyball and school! I'll try my best with once or twice a week.. Sound good?