Chapter 22

Maxon's POV

How could I say anything? I don't want America to get hurt, even worse I don't want the kids getting involved. I still don't know where they are or what they have done to them. Anxiety is the only thing keeping me from going crazy, or in this case maybe even dying. Is it bad that my own health is the least of my worries? It should be right? Yes, yes it should be.

"Mr. Schreave, I believe you have some information we need." A dark haired man stood in front of my cell doors, undeniably this isn't the first time I have seen him. Archer, is his name. A cruel cruel man that wanted nothing but my assassination. We met when I was younger during the selection, I remember him being one of the many soldiers that volunteered to look after the girls that were apart of the selection.

"I believe you have my children and wife." I rudely added on.

He smirked at me as if I had no choice. "Maxon Maxon Maxon, it indeed is funny that your wife maybe at risk cause of you."

My face heated up fast. "How so?" I fearlessly asked.

"If you don't tell us where America is now, consider her dead by our army shooting her down through the Forrest." How dare he.

I honestly didn't have a clue where America was at the moment, but was I going to tell him that? No. I decided to make up a scenario. "I thought you already knew." I sarcastically said.

His laugh was like hell but worse. "We don't know where she is going, but I think you can help us with that." I nodded in disagreement then stared at the cement floor.

Archer took a breath of frustration then turned around and walking down the dark halls of who knows where.

------

Finally some ideas that I can work with 😂 Any predictions so far?

~Brandi 😘