11

We sat in the back seat of his car.

For a split second I was thinking about how many women were probably already in his car with him before. Doing what we were about to do. But I didn't wanna ruin the mood, so I pushed the thought aside.

Elly: "Your car is way too nice to destroy it with the wet towels. I think we should get rid of them, don't you think?"
I smirked to make him understand what I meant.

But Oscar knew exactly what I meant.
Oscar: "We definitely should do that."

I unwrapped the towel and threw it on the front seat. He did the same.

He leaned over to kiss me and I moved closer to him. Our hands wandered over each others body. Feeling his strong muscles under my hands made me almost go crazy. Oscars warm touch felt amazing.

Oscar's weight pushed me to the ground more and more, till I couldn't hold it anymore. I lay on my back on the seat.

He lay over me and began to massage me between my legs. I moaned and opened my legs more to show how much I wanted him. I was very wet and as much as I enjoyed what we were doing, I finally wanted to feel him inside of me.

Oscar: „I can't wait anymore."
Elly: „Me neither. I want to feel you. All of you."

First he let just the top of his penis slide into me. But when we noticed that both of us were fine, his full length followed.

It felt amazing to have sex again. Especially with someone I really loved. It makes sex 100 times better when you do it with someone you love and trust.

First his pushes were hesitant, but the hornier he got and the more he noticed that I enjoyed it too, he became more passionate.

He started to massage my clitoris while pushing his penis inside of me. The feeling made me almost go crazy. It was exciting and made my body tickle.

I moaned and whispered to him "Harder!". I didn't have to say that twice. He pushed harder and faster. It didn't take long for him and me to finish.

For a few minutes he still lay on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breath. Then he got up, leaned in the front of the car and handed me some tissues to clean up.

We both cleaned ourselves and sat next to each other silently for a couple of minutes.

It was no awkward silence. It was calm and we were both happy and relaxed.

Elly: „We should probably get dressed and head back. It's getting late."

Oscar nodded, but then he checked at the clock and suddenly looked stressed.

Oscar: "Oh shoot, I completely forgot the time. I need to make some calls."

He got out of the car, dressed himself quickly and handed me my clothes.

While I put on my underwear and bra, he took his phone and dialed a number.

He was standing outside of the car and I was putting on my clothes inside, but the door was half open so I overheard what he was saying.

Oscar: "Oye hermano. Si, estoy bién. Lo siento, acabo de llamar ahora. Estaba ocupado. Escucha, no puedo regresar a tiempo. Enviaré a Coin a recogerte. Él te ayudará a manejar la situación. Sabes lo que tienes que hacer. Ya hablamos de eso. Si quieres vivir, si quieres tener un futuro, así es como lo haces. Sí. Adiós."

He hung up and dialed the next number.
Oscar: "Coin, mi amigo. Tengo algo que hacer por ti. Recoge a Lil' Spooky. Ayúdalo a acabar con este chico Latrelle..."

He hung up and took a deep breath.
I didn't understand much from what he said. My Spanish wasn't that good, but I knew what was going on.

Oscar noticed that I was irritated by his call. I didn't grow up in an environment where killing and gangs are on the agenda.

Oscar: "How much of that did you understand?"

Elly: „Too much."

Oscar: „Listen, I know this is a fucked up situation, but it's a part of my life. A part I hate and a part I wished wasn't there. But it is. And that won't change very soon. You knew what you were getting into before we started all that. So don't come at me now."

I was a little surprised by his reaction.
Elly: „I didn't 'come at you'. I didn't even say something. You opened up the topic."

Oscar: „Because I know you'll make a problem out of it later on. It's always like that. First, women don't care about all of that shit because they are 'so madly in love'" he said it in a very sarcastic voice. "They see the money and they like to get a taste of the life. Then, when shit turns ugly, they bail."

His over-emotional reaction sounded like he had that kinda problem in a previous relation. I decided to don't take it too serious.
Elly: „Sounds like you studied that topic. You have graphs and statistics to show me too?"

For a moment he looked at me without any reaction at all. Then he chuckled.
Oscar: „Yeah... sorry. I was a little too harsh there."

Elly: „It's all good. We all have our baggage."

Oscar: „It's just..." He sighed. „I really don't want that to happen to us. Don't you think I know you can do much better than me? You are beautiful, young, come from a good family. And you are clever and ambitious. You could do anything you set your mind to. I don't want you to wake up one day and realize you grew out of our relationship."

Elly: „I mean, nobody knows the future, right. I can't promise you anything. But I can promise you that I am not someone to bail when it gets hard. I stick to what or who I love. And as long as I love you, I'll be around. In good and bad times."

Oscar: „I know. Inside I know that. It's just sometimes that fear creeps its way back up."

Elly: „Swallow it down then. Because there's no reason for it to be here."

We both smiled and gave each other a long kiss.

Please don't forget to upvote and/or comment if you like the story. I would appreciate it ☺️