22

I was waiting the whole evening for Oscar to write me back.

I was very worried that something could happen to him.

After some hours, almost all my nails were gone because I chewed them out of stress.

Finally, I got a text from Oscar. He told me that he is fine and back home.

I was very relieved. We still talked a little about what happened today and about some other things, but I needed to sleep soon because the next day was a school day.

School was boring like always, but in the lunch break it got interesting. Jasmine and I went to the table of the crew and we found out that they had very much money and needed to clean the green.

Jasmine and Monse had the idea to clean the money at a place called Money Bunny. But for that we needed fake ID's.

So after school, we went to a place where Jasmine got her ID from.

Obviously Jamal knew the guy, Chivo Ramirez, who made the ID's for us. And they had a problem with each other.

When it was my turn to take the photo for the ID, Jasmine thought it's funny to take my actual first name and Oscar's last name. So now my name was Elly Diaz.

The next day Jasmine ordered us to her place to practice for our first Money Bunny test round.

On my way there, a car drove slowly next to me. It was Oscar's Impala.

Oscar: „Hey mamacita, what you doin here looking that damn good? What a man gotta do for your number?"

Elly: „You better leave me in peace, my man's craaazy."

Oscar laughed.
Oscar: „Babygirl, I am crazy myself. I can deal with your man. You want me to be a lil romantic?"

Elly: „Nahh, no need for that. You are cute enough to hit it tonight. I feel like fucking something."

Oscar: „Now you make me all horny and shit. How about I take you to my place directly now?"

Elly: „Good idea. My pussy tight, but I might let you add some stretch to it."

Oscar laughed again and I needed to smile too.
Oscar: „Good one. Get in the car now, mi amor. You ignored me the last days."

Elly: „That's not true. I was just a little busy with something else. But we can spend today together. I will tell the others I can't come."

When I sat in the car he whispered in my ear.
Oscar: „But I will definitely come back to your offer later."

The next day was our test round with Money Bunny.

Jasmine was angry that I wasn't there yesterday, but she still decided that I will try to get the money because I was the oldest and looked also appropriate for a 18 year old.
Jasmine: „That comes from having a relationship with an older man. The experience is transmitted through the sperm and makes you act more mature."

All twisted their faces in disgust and I facepalmed.

I love Jasmine because of how crazy and smart she is, but sometimes she says things...

After Jamal sent the money successfully, I went together with Jasmine and Monse to another Money Bunny to get the clean money.

When we were waiting in line, the woman at the counter gave me some weird looks. I was a little scared.

It was my turn, so we went to the woman.
Elly: „Hello. I have a code and I would like to pick up the money."

Woman: „No problem. Code and ID, please."
I handed her the paper with the code and my fake ID.